The treatment of varicose vein by means of conservative, such as medications, therapeutic exercise, and meshes compression – excellent help in the early stages of the disease (including varicose veins 2 degree), where there was already swelling, pain, cramps, lower limbs, and also appears in mesh of the small blood vessels in the surface of the skin in this area.
However, if varicose veins of the lower limbs, which was acquired in execution of the character (step 3 and following), there is a significant deformation of the great vessels, thrombosis, acute, or their own vessels, the dead of a disease located in the depth of the layer of muscle, probably it's time for more radical action.
Expert in the field of vascular surgery, probably, will tell a sick person that must necessarily operate in vienna.
Many diseased veins surgical treatment of varicose veins it looks extremely painful, traumatic and dangerous to the common life. Resulting in operation when the varicose veins, although urgent medical recommendations, deferred to later, the disease develops, and the patient feels worse and worse.
However, in some cases, the operation when varicose veins in the legs – the only chance for the patient to return to a full life, as well as after the removal of the patient from vienna has varicose veins, the disease has no chance to come back again in the operated area, the foot does not hurt and does not bother.
This article will talk about what is the surgical treatment of the varicose veins, which are the types of operations there are similar, as is the operational intervention, and also about how is the post-operative period after the removal of the veins.
Factors, which shows the surgical intervention
To understand, we need to know if the operation when varicose veins specific to the patient, it is necessary to define in which cases is done the operation of removal of the patient from vienna, when the removal of the vessels in the feet seems to maximize the necessary and effective measure.
Thus, the removal of veins in the legs shown, if they take place in the following circumstances:
- Varicose veins of the lower limbs, has a physiological origin.
- The venous disease acquired released the character of a vein in the leg is highly deformed, the member constantly the pain and the swelling has not decreased. Conservative therapy – drug tools compression mesh and popular methods do not bring a good effect, you must place just a little bit of relief.
- Surgical treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs, is also recommended in the presence of ulcers trophic devastating that hit general characteristics rbis feet.
- If the blood flow in the calf area is disturbed, so strong that the pain, the feeling of flatulence, the gravity in the area of the lower members do not leave the patient, even after a good night's rest.
- The operation of removal of the veins located in the calf area, it is done and if you have thrombosis in the acute phase of progression.
Then, cases in which the recommendations of doctors for carrying out such operation, as the removal of blood vessels in the legs.
And to all categories of patients with this radical medical extent permitted the existence of a situation, when the operation for removing the varicose veins is contraindicated?
When the prompt if the intervention is not welcome
Some patients removal of varicose veins is not recommended in virtue of the state of your body and of some other circumstances. Removal of the veins of the legs operating in a manner not permitted if:
- Have cardiovascular disease, severe, including hypertension.
- Don't need to do the surgery, if the patient is diagnosed with any infectious disease of character.
- The surgeons, whose expertise – the area phlebology, refuse to do the operation and remove deformed from vienna, if the skin-to-skin rbis feet are explicit corruption, abscesses, signs of eczema and erysipelas of diseases.
- The operation when varicose veins of the lower limbs is not recommended for the elderly, whose age outer equal to 70 and more years.
- In addition, if you are a woman, is in the 2nd and 3rd trimesters of pregnancy, progressing varicose veins, the operation is also contra-indicated.
In other cases, when there is express testimony of a surgery to the legs can be the most effective way to get rid of varicose veins, that guarantees the subsidiary the patient's recovery and return to full active life.
Then, assigned to an operation for varicose veins in the legs will soon cease to be a problem of the patient. How is the preparation for pre-operative venous thrombosis from the patient before performing the operation on the veins of the legs?
What you should do before the operation
First, the doctor will prescribe a complex of diagnostic activities, such as full-duplex vascular ultrasound, based on which it will be known, what kind of operation is recommended in the concrete case – minimally (sclerotherapy, laser or radiofrequency ablation) or the classic surgery – removal of diseased vessels fully or partially.
As is well known, minimally invasive forms of intervention do not suggest a long period of recovery – rehabilitation after surgery is mostly not needed.
In addition to the narrow measures of diagnosis, the patient must provide the results of a series of analyses, such as:
- An analysis of common blood.
- Biochemical analysis of blood.
- Common analysis of urine.
- The results of analyses on the existence of serious infectious diseases, such as AIDS, all forms of hepatitis, a venereal disease. If you notice any of the data of diseases, when there is probability of cure, the operation may be postponed for a certain period, after which the patient needs to do the re-analysis.
- Therapeutic completion. The therapist performs the generalization of the data obtained as a result of the search, after which it concludes about the patient preparation for high performance, for an intervention.
If positive medical results, the patient is made of the direction in operation before it will need to go direct to pre-operative training. These measures include:
- The adoption of a bath or shower.
- The complete removal of the hair with the tibia.
- In the case of a classical phlebectomy under anesthesia the patient also need to do the enema in order to cleanse the body.
The variety of operations
There are various varieties of operations in a vein, now more about them.
The classic removal of the patient to venous thrombosis of the vessel – phlebectomy, performed under general anesthesia. This is the most severe type of surgical intervention, which includes several main steps:
- Special procedure, when implemented cable first venous tributaries, and then directly affected varicose veins of vienna. The removal occurs in a junction of the vessel and of the branches of a trunk of vienna.
This happens in the following way: incision of the skin and soft tissues in the region of the groin or below the knee, in order to open the access to the vessels, in order to be dragged.
- Peel, which represents the removal of thrombosis venous trunk. The modern surgery knows a lot of ways to accomplish this important operational phase, the most preferred of which is to remove the patient from the vessel to the posterior resection through a probe. This method is recognized as the most smooth and without injury to the patient.
- Phlebectomy – removal of varicose tributaries, when small cuts the skin of the integument and soft tissue and, subsequently, a extension of patients vessels out, to continue the resection.
This type of intervention can be performed as a step of the operation, and, when the removal is subject only to the stage of vienna.
Much more meager in view of the intervention recognized sclerotherapy of leg veins, which struck the vessel with the help of a special needle is inserted of a particular substance, that produces more weld vienna and excavation of the flow of blood within it.
As a result, in the locations of vessels operated-formed casings, and the symptoms of the varicose veins gradually removing.
The hardening is divided into main types:
- The procedure, when in a particular section of the vessel, established in consequence of duplex ultrasonography, performed the punch and implemented enter sclerosant. Therefore, there is a contraction deformed from vienna.
- Foam hardening – welding of vessels by an insulating foam composition.
Laser and radiofrequency ablation
This surgical minimally the measure is considered the most modern and the preferred option, but for the treatment of the deep veins, it is not suitable. The main advantages of this type of intervention it is believed that it is not necessary to rehabilitation after surgery removal of the veins in the legs, as well as any external damage, the skin of the integument.
Pass the operation with the help of a laser from the tip of the guide, introduced in the vessel, the sick, direct the laser beams applied to the internal surface of the veins, and solvents.
This method is good and which we re relapse of the disease after surgery of the veins, you can receive extremely rare, not more than 5% of patients.
View an intervention of the same, laser, ablation, recognized and flocculation, when, in a patient of a vase with the help of a probe sent out of the microwave, which cause their collage.
This operation is shown, and when varicose veins large vessels venous.
The possible negative consequences of
After the operation the varicose veins of the lower limbs, can occur some complications such cases, very little, as well as in most such interventions go well and without major damage to health.
Then, the impact after the surgery of the veins of the legs.
- The training in large-scale bruising at the site of resection, sometimes accompanied by local hemorrhage.
- The increase of the body temperature of the patient during the first three days after the operation. Why this happens? The case in hypodermic clusters of blood, are produced in the locations of the incisions. If the blood does not exit until the end, and have accumulated in great quantity, under the skin, the result can be inflammation. When the blood was too much, he can form infiltrates (compression), appear redness, as a result of patient needs emergency hospitalization.
- The feeling of numbness of the skin covering resulting were submitted in order to nerves. This complication leads to reversible character, I just need to endure a little bit of time and give the body to recover.
- After the classic phlebectomy remain hematoma, absorbable by a lapse of time. When sclerotherapy and laser ablation, the bruises are almost absent.
- The swelling. Occurs, not always, but only if the patient, ignoring the advice, after the intervention does not take soft, life-style, it resumes the load on the calf muscles, does not use compression mesh.
The recovery period
For varicose veins after surgery (especially minimally invasive techniques) did not kill the patient again, it is necessary to observe carefully the advice of the doctors on the post-operative period. The number of these is composed of:
- Care is needed to connect the legs by means of an elastic bandage,
to operated the member was not sick or buy loops, compression class compression to tell the doctor.
- Everything that is more difficult to 10 pounds, stand up during the first 6 months of the postoperative period is forbidden!
- Preferably several times a week to give a lesson to deal with physical exercises. May be lessons in the pool, yoga, walking, hiking moderate step on a flat surface. In addition, there is a special set of exercises for venous patients, whose details it is best to discuss with the doctor.
- Need every day to take the medication.
- Showers will also be very useful. The range of temperature should be about 20 degrees.
The consequences of varicose veins much better to prevent than to undergo a long and painful treatment. Therefore, the following recommendations are appropriate for patients who pass the operational interference of the removal of the veins, and for those who are in "risk group".
- Leave the habit to get into regular sport – physics classroom, the culture, the walk, the bicycle.
- During the working day it is advisable to switch the position "sitting" with a little bit of the boardwalk and vice versa, long distance, at the foot of a relaxing break.
- Fat, overly salted, smoked foods – delete!
- Replace the strong black teas and green coffee and white tea, marmalade and juices and drink clean water.
- The wine and other alcoholic drinks best consumed in small doses, and when already existing varicose veins and in the postoperative period to completely eliminate.
- And also you should stop smoking tobacco.
- If you have the obesity or the excess of fullness, the weight that I need to normalize, sitting on a diet.
- All of the clothes and the shoe should be comfortable, of quality and made of natural, breathable materials.
Remember! Your health is in your hands! Take care of yourself, pay attention to your well-being, don't ignore troubling symptoms.