Varicose veins, and many sites that cover the surface of the foot, it is not only a cosmetic defect, but it is a serious medical condition. Aside from the early symptoms of varicose veins, the veins, the person is at risk do you feel all of the discomfort of the disease. Over time, the signs will become more obvious, and is later introduced to the preventive measures fail to bring relief. The first signs of the disease may resolve, the registrar, by means of the last stage, it is often necessary to resort to surgery.
The definition and development of the resources of
Under varicose veins of the lower extremities, involves a change in the width of the data for training, which is caused by a violation of the process of free flow of blood due to a malfunction of the venous valves. If it's easier, is it visually noticeable to the bulging veins on the surface of the skin of the feet, as a result of the expansion of the walls thereof, and the filling of the cavities of the body. This may be due to a genetically a type of the special design of vessels), or does it occur when under the influence of external factors, which will lead to a deterioration of the working valve device.
According to statistics, varicose veins of varying degrees of manifestation and occurs in up to 15% of the population of the planet. In people over the age of 70 years of age, the disease is present in 70% of cases. The women are of the disease more than men, because of the peculiarities of the structure of the body. They have all the symptoms of the state, as indicated in the 5-fold. If you identify the disease in its early stages, with it, you can successfully fight it. The execution of the steps, many times, become in the thrombo-phlebitis (inflammation of the walls of the veins, and closing the gaps in the thrombus), which is treated primarily by surgery.
On the stage of the disease and characteristic symptoms
With the development of varicose veins, are often taken by surprise by the surface area of the vienna-foot, deep-set vessels of the pathological process are included as an extremely rare occurrence. The development of the disease it can take many decades, contributing to a substantial change in the status of the patient.
The clinical picture, which tells about the development of varicose veins are the following:
- With the advent of gravity in the lower extremities, in the midst of the rapid onset of fatigue.
- The skin of the feet are formed, varicose veins, and displayed enhanced capillary.
- Some if the "break" from the inside to the outside.
- He observes that the pain in the tissues of the limbs, dull burning sensation.
- The time to come together, in the night, the cramps, the chronic, the swelling stops and your legs.
- The length of the vein, which can be seen with the naked eye. The formation of the twisting and bulging on the surface of the skin, the larger vessels of the us.
- Severe pain in the legs, even after only a short walk away.
- With the appearance of age spots or a full lividity of the skin.
A list of the symptoms of varicose veins, which are especially expressed in the warm weather, in the evening, even if your feet did not come to a serious charge. A stable change in the family, the coloration of the tissues, indicating that the process is in the stage of chronic. In the absence of the treatment, which in this case is of concern is the emergence of trophic ulcers.
The development of the condition, and it is made up of the following stages:
- In the initial phase (period of payment), display of the first characteristic symptoms of the varicose veins such as spider veins. Complaints if you have them.
- In the second stage, it can be recognized by the appearance of an extended, visible veins on the background of swelling of the legs, and the periodic night, the pain in his head.
- The third phase is the period of subcompensation) is different from that of intensification of the expression of the symptoms. The skin is bad, it will appear in the night, cramps of the muscles of the "breaking" of the foot quickly get tired.
- The fourth phase is the period from the introduction) can be identified by the pronounced and persistent swelling, sharp pain, headache, and itching of the skin, in the tissues of the regular, seizures, sudden change in the width of the blood vessels. You can appear for signs of trophic ulcers and thrombophlebitis.
The Gradual progression of the varicose veins, it is not only because of the unpleasant minutes and will change your life-style, family-friendly, but dangerous, with serious consequences. When the thrombosis in the vessels occurs, the risk of detachment of a blood clot, which results in a blocked lumen in blood. The violation of the integrity of swollen veins accompanied by abundant bleeding that can't be stopped without the help of an expert.
The primary and secondary causes of the pathology.
The first few signs of varicose veins occur, the result is a reduction in the elasticity of the vascular walls. They can adapt under the pressure of the blood, which gives it the power to return, due to a decrease in the function of the valve. In the context of the development of venous insufficiency, begins in the inflammation. This is due to the fact that they are made by white blood cells which should be spread across agencies and systems, it is lagging behind in the "web sites" that are hosted by the motion of the blood. The result is the formation of trophic ulcers on the surface of the foot.
The most common causes of these processes can be divided into the following three categories:
- Problems with the clotting of the blood. The excess of deposits net of connective tissue which may occur in the middle of the hormonal disorders and natural (faults in the), or artificial, type of reception of oral contraceptives, medications, or hormonal). Varicose veins of the bottom of the thickening of the blood, a lot of times it can occur in some disorders of cardiac rhythm. Relaxed and the heart muscle is unable to cope with the work, and the fluid begins to flow through the vessels is slowed, which is affecting his consistency.
- The consequences of the violation of the integrity of the vascular wall. The thinning of the wall of the vein as a result of auto-immune diseases lead to the rapid or slow destruction. No less dangerous are the consequences of lesions of the feet for cuts, gunshot, and stabbing wounds, and bites), leading to the scarring of vessel walls. The connective tissue education, prevent the normal functioning of the blood stream, which has an impact on the fabric, causing it to expand.
- Pathologically, the pressure in the tissues, and the side-by-side. To regulate the formation of edema leads to a reduction in the special space, and a fill-in for the sap. So, are the areas of greatest pressure in the vessel. As a result of the deficit of oxygen and nutrients to the components begins with the death of the tissues, which can lead to the emergence of trophic ulcers. In this scenario, it is considered to be the most dangerous, and requires a response only to the first, and even the majority of the symptoms of varicose veins, the legs.
On the basis of the mechanism of the development of the disease, varicose veins, and usually occurs beneath the action of the following factors:
- Inherent in the under-valve device or a vascular wall, and, to a genetic predisposition to obstruction of the veins of the lower extremities.
- Tumors in the legs and in the abdominal fistula into the vessels.
- In the presence of a history of endocrine disorders, thrombophlebitis, injury to the lower extremities, arthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, or osteoporosis.
- In the lung, and chronic constipation. These conditions lead to an increase in intra-abdominal pressure, which starts with the symptoms of the disease.
- The stagnation of fluids and blood in the lower limbs, due to a lifestyle of couch potatoes. The negative factor is the inverse of the state – a constant presence on the feet, for example, due to the peculiarities of the profession.
- For the students, and, in any phase.
- A violation of the basic principles of proper nutrition. On the elasticity and the resistance of the walls of the arteries in the legs, the significant negative impact that it has your skin oily and calorie food, lack of dietary fiber.
- Smoking and consumption of alcohol. Under the action of the first, damaging the dependence on it occurs, a narrowing of the lumen of the blood vessel, which is a further decrease in the blood stream. Alcohol, and then performs the process of the destruction of the body's tissues.
- Wearing the selected clothes takes the pressure of the blood vessels of the legs and high-heeled shoes prevent the natural flow of blood and fluid.
Were the symptoms of varicose veins are a sign the mandatory assessment of food, the day-to-day training of the motor activity and general condition. To identify the factors that cause the problem, and its solution is a pre-requisite for an efficient treatment.
Techniques that are effective in the prevention of the state
The experts stand for a range of activities that is capable of preventing a change in pathology of the blood vessels of the legs. These include the following:
- Maintaining an active lifestyle, with a must of the sports of the tilt angle. The maximum efficiency of this plan as are swimming and cycling.
- The sedentary work required by each and every 45-60 minutes and give you a workout for the lower body, and the body.
- As soon as the water stopped, as though the fatigue of the muscles of the legs, it is recommended to give them a rest, putting you in an elevated position with respect to the lower part of the body.
- Obesity will rarely relieve the varicose veins, so you'll need to closely monitor your weight.
- It's not worth abusing the hot tub, a steam room, a sauna.
- At least once a year, you should visit your doctor for advice.
When you are prompted to suspect the development of varicose veins disease, it is best to go to a doctor and get professional guidance, and do not delay the time for applying the profile of the tool, and without a given diagnosis.