Pathology, varicose veins not just a cosmetic defect. A violation of this type, it indicates serious problems in the body, and its neglect is fraught with danger to the health of the consequences. Varicose veins causes symptoms characteristic of women, a diagnostic test, which enables you to cope with the disease for a shorter time-frame. This disease is able to located in various parts of the body, but many times it strikes the vessels in the legs and in the pelvic floor, which is the result of an underlying causes.
What are varicose veins?
In order to better understand the meaning of the condition, and will need to be aware of as it happens, the circulation of the blood in the body. The internal organs, nourish the blood, and in the back, it gets in your blood.
But, under the influence of the negative factors of this process cannot be stopped, which leads to a deterioration in the expansion and the swelling of the vessels in veins, a painful and discomfort, and other symptoms. In medicine, this is called varicose veins, the disease.
Due to an excess of pressure in the case:
- the strain in the veins (as they are being stretched and spread out, losing all muscle tone);
- biting the venous valves, which results in a loss of integrity;and
- the deterioration in the nutrition of the tissues and organs.
The disease begins with hardly noticeable, however, that it may be identified with the emerging of the vascular grid. Thus, it is possible to detect, for example, varices in the stomach.
The disease has many varieties, and is often confused with symptoms of other medical conditions. In particular, it is difficult to provide a diagnosis of varicose veins of the internal organs of women.
The causes of varicose veins
The disease has a special character, as it is called, for a number of reasons. The disease is more commonly found in women, it should be to enumerate the main causes for the occurrence of varicose veins disease.
Their growth occurs because of:
- hereditary predisposition;
- the period of the carriage by the baby, and the birth of the child;
- the flaws in the system and on hormonal;
- the redundant physical activities;
- the low level of training and motor activity;
- the purchase of contraceptive methods, from hormonal;
- diseases of the pelvic organs;
- injuries to the lower extremities;
- with the obesity.
- excitement, excessive tanning, and frequent visits to the sauna;
- the deficiencies in the functioning of the digestive system;
- the use of harmful food in large quantities;
- the use of correctly chosen shoe;
- a long walk in the high heels;
- permanent stress and experience;
- the changes are related to age.
Is often venous congestion, have been formed because of the habit to sit down, throw one leg over the other. As well as the risk of varicose veins in women, it increases, if you are using the highly-tight clothing.
An interesting note here is that the formation of a pathology related to the growth of the man. There are people in high varicose veins occurs most often.
If you have a congenital weakness of the vein walls and strain changes in the vessels appear not in all cases.
The defeat of the veins of the lower limbs
The training is fully extended and swollen blood vessels in the legs, says it is significant in the progression of the varicose veins.
It starts with the disease is accompanied by symptoms such as:
- of the vascular of the image.
- the quick fatigue;
- the pain, heaviness, and burning sensation;
- life, cramps in the calf muscles;
- the swelling in the ankles and feet.
These symptoms usually bother you during the night, and if they continue to rise, especially in the heat.
In the future, the clinical picture is complemented by the spread of the swelling in the lower legs, hyperpigmentation of the skin. The process is very much started by the state, it is a complicated trophic pests, thrombo-phlebitis.
It is thus possible to facilitate well-being and to delay the development of the disease. The interactions, tools that are given when there are indications and contra-indications for surgery and operation.
In addition to this, it is recommended that compression therapy to support the health of your blood vessels. The therapy of the mesh is especially important for the women as the ones who had surgery on her legs.
If there is to be a significant defeat for the veins to the recovery of its functions through the methods of traditional it will be found to be ineffective. The modern surgical methods for the resolution of the varicose veins with a low percentage of complications. Most patients go home the day of surgery.
Varicose veins manifestations of the upper limbs
The most common causes of varicose veins is in the hands of women can be seen as an imbalance of the hormones, the heavy load of a device of the shoulders, and the hereditary factor.
The disease can be recognized by the following:
- the winding veins that are clearly visible to the naked eye;
- uneasy feeling;
- the drying up of the skin's complexion.
If you delay the treatment, as the progression of the disease is not ruled out, the loss of the integrity of the piece.
When the varicose veins, deformation of the veins in the hands it is important, initially, to minimize the influence of the factors that lead to the pathological changes. It is a strong physical activity, reception of hormonal means, violations of the cardiovascular system.
In the initial expressions, can only weaken and gradually peel off with the help of the people of the revenue. It is also helpful to wear a compression sleeve, which should be the correct one. To fight against varicose veins, the doctor will prescribe medications that are appropriate for both indoor and outdoor applications.
Through the use of the drug in the early stages is this:
- the strengthening of the blood.
- the normalization of the tonus of the vascular;
- the resolution of pain and convulsive phenomena, and the swelling;
- the excavation of the inflammatory process.
The drugs allow you to slow down the progression of the disease, with a lot of veins, you will need a surgical intervention.
Many of the positive comments you receive hirudotherapy, because of the saliva in the leeches contain useful for the human body to a substance. Thus, you you you you you you clear of the painful discomfort and improved blood circulation.
Varicose changes of the vein in the pelvic
Gynecologists often assessed in patients with pain in the lower part of the abdomen, which is caused by varicose veins in the pelvic floor muscles in women. Due to the nespecificnomu signs and a form of the disease, in many cases, the diagnosis seems wrong, which leads to undesirable consequences.
The problem is with the definition of the disease, due to the fact that a lot of times, it disguises itself as an inflammatory process. Respectively, for the treatment of selected anti-inflammatory drugs, the use of which will be found to be ineffective.
Varicose veins of the pelvis occurs mostly in the reproductive age with varicose veins of the ovarian cancer is common in women in 80% of cases, and the defeat of the veins of the womb, are diagnosed in only 1% of the patients.
The main symptom of varicose veins of the pelvis, which is much worse than the women, for the well-being syndrome, chronic pelvic pain, indicated for:
Half of the patients complain about the gain in pain in next to no time
- the physical activity;
- In the 2nd phase of the menstrual cycle;
- sexual contact;
- over from a standing position.
In the area of the vulva, and the perineum is marked by an increase in sensitivity and contributes to the pain. It may also be a violation of the urethra in the process. The negative changes in the body also have an effect on your state of mind.
If the varicose veins of the pelvis that occurs during pregnancy, and the doctors say the cancer we have treated only with the help of symptomatic therapy. The treatment of varicose veins in the fourth quarter, it does not exclude the use of transactions. When you have a high risk of blood loss during delivery is possible for the surgical procedure.
The loss of the hemorrhoidal vein rings
Once the disease starts, almost imperceptibly, she will progress gradually, and cause a serious discomfort in the affected area. The development of the disease is accompanied by deformation of the vessels or veins inside the rectum or around the anus (external/internal hemorrhoids).
In the list of the main triggering factors such as:
- persistent problems with bowel movements (constipation, diarrhea, prolonged);
- heavy-duty labor.
Similar to that of the state, with a different increase in the tension of the muscles of the perineum, and the increased pressure in the hemorrhoidal nodes.
The risk of a breach increases when:
- a sedentary style of life.
- often, abuse of spicy food;
- a strong physical activity;
- hereditary predisposition.
Sharp a for hemorrhoids, be accompanied by:
- bleeding from the anus during a bowel movement, or after it;
- the itching sensations.
- swelling, the anus;
- the intense pain of the head;and
- the loss of the site or its protrusion from the outer piles;
- the process of inflammation;
- the increase in the temperature of (local/shared).
The pain sensation can be so severe that the woman loses the opportunity to lead a normal life.
The severe form of the disease, it can be tricky to inflammation purulent the tissues of the pain or discomfort. In the us, can be covered with sores. There is the possibility of the occurrence of sepsis.
When moderate symptoms are expected to the conservative treatment which is used along with diet and therapy by exercise. If the disease is already running, it is assigned to the operation with minimally invasive techniques. In extreme cases, when it is executed with the removal surgery that are available to us.
The length of the vein
Effect of daily loads can occur for negative changes in the circulatory system of the lower extremities, and pelvic organs.
Such varicose veins are the representatives of the fair sex, it is developed on the grounds of:
- a genetic factor;
- to the evil ones.
- the long-term in the same position;
- the excess of bliss;
- you are pregnant.
For women who put on the children, who suffer from strain on the veins due to the following:
- changes of a hormonal background (in the vessels of the influence of progesterone, which is produced in significant quantities);
- congenital weakness of the wall of the blood vessel;
- the increase in the womb;
- the excess weight of every one:
- the increase in the viscosity of the blood, which warns against the unintended loss of blood, but it does increase the risk of blood clots in the blood.
This varicose veins is followed by a set of attributes such as:
- to change the color of the skin in the affected area;
- with the advent of the vascular of the image.
- the increase in the size of the lips;
- the dryness of the skin's complexion;
- any uncomfortable feelings of burning, pain, itching).
In spite of the fact that the patients of the female sex, it is recommended that the use of certain drugs, and the use of compression fabrics, the knit, clean out the disease can only be made with the help of surgical techniques.
When it comes to pregnancy, the extent of the vein in the groin area it is not considered to be a contra-indication to natural delivery. If there are any complications, they resort to a caesarean section.
The symptoms of varicose veins disease is the result of a place and its location, and the degree to which development and the recovery is directly dependent upon the timely diagnosis and the right mix of treatment methods. Because of the number of factors of influence on the condition of the vessels or veins, you should always be on prevention, and access to a doctor at the slightest suspicion of the disease.