Built-in treatment of most of the diseases that commonly include not only the achievement of a number of medical doctors in and handling of the medicines, but also to the correction of the power supply.
Especially, the control of the quality and quantity of receiving food to help restore the balance necessary for the body substances, as well as to make up for their deficiency, and thus contribute to speed up the recovery time. For this reason, the diet is when the varicose the expansion of veins it is recommended for all patients. However, it is likely they will need to comply with in the course of a life.
The main objective of the diet is when the varicose veins can be attributed to the following:
- The decrease in the percentage of body fat (weight loss). Obesity leads to the deposition of cholesterol plaques on the walls of the blood vessels. This process contributes to the development of the disease. In addition to this, the increase of the mass of a body increases, the load on the heart, arteries, and veins. These are extremely had to have a negative impact on the state of the circulation of the blood.
- The strengthening of blood vessel walls, and through the enhancement of their cells, vitamins, and trace elements. A deficiency of nutrients, and increases the permeability of the capillaries, and, therefore, there is a reduction of tone in veins. It is for this reason that the power supply when the varicose veins you should include foods that are rich in vitamins and trace elements.
- The decrease in the viscosity of the blood. With a shortage of water in the composition of the plasma, the heart and blood vessels is significantly weakened and, as a consequence, decreases its resistance. The venous wall will lose its former tone, and say that increases the risk of the formation, thrombotic the formation of blood clots. Therefore, the diet for people prone to the varizesy the expansion of the veins of the lower extremities, and to a greater extent to combat the dryness.
- To remove the swelling of limbs. This phenomenon does not only occur due to damage of the arteries. One way or the other, the swelling is caused by typically the retention of fluids in the body. The big part here is also attributed to the failure of the power supply.
- The normalization of the work of the intestine. This is an important organ for living in the order of 2.5 kg of microbes with beneficial effects on the state of the whole organism. In addition, in order to resolve one of the reasons for the varicose veins of the pelvis – the stagnation of blood in the lower level of the stem, it is essential to the prevention of the common cold.
Therefore, if you are on the diet, when the varicose expansion of the veins, and satisfies all of the goals, and the success of the therapeutic events is increased significantly.
What are the vitamins and oligo-elements are the most necessary when the varicose veins?
In modern medicine, which have been highlighted in a number of the substances which are needed to cope with the disease. These include the following:
- Vitamin E has the strongest antioxidant. This is necessary in order to improve the saturation of the cells of oxygen, and recovering the acid balance in the body. To address the lack-of-tocopherol in the diet, when the varicose veins of the lower extremities, necessarily, have to include vegetable oils (olive oil, sunflower seeds, flax seed, eggs, poultry, grains, wheat, sprouted grain, kernel, nut, leaves of the romaine lettuce;
- Ascorbic acid – "the wizard" on the strengthening of the vascular wall. For the health and normal functioning of the veins depends to a large part of that is from the use of the substance. In addition to this, vitamin c also relieves you of the phenomena of inflammatory and promotes the liquefaction of the blood, which is used for the prevention of complications of varicose veins-from any location. A great deal of ascorbic acid can be found in citrus fruits, and vegetables, such as apples, kiwi fruit, tomatoes;
- Omega-3-6-9 the polyunsaturated fatty acids – the basis of healthy cells, and it is, therefore, on the vascular wall. In the absence of the membrane, the complex, and often more vulnerable to destruction. The regularity of the flow of the omega 3-6-9, as the body, which ensures the prevention of not only varicose veins, but also the other cardiovascular diseases. Fish, seal, krill is the main source of data is from fatty acids. They are also contained in flax seed, and spinach;
- With the fiber. You can put an equal sign between the consumption of foods with fibers, and vegetables for the health of the gut. They are the ones that ensure the smooth functioning of the digestive system, which prevents constipation, which, as we all know, can lead to stagnant phenomena in the pelvis. In each case, the regular consumption of breakfast cereals, bran breakfast cereals, vegetables, and fruits-is necessary to the diet, when varicose veins have really brought real benefits to the body.
- The connections of the covers. They provide the elasticity of the vascular wall, but also increase the body's resistance to harmful factors in the external environment and the internal one. In addition, copper is involved in the process for the synthesis of the elastin – substances which are mainly responsible for its flexibility and extensibility of the tissues. The data for the mineral are especially rich in the fruits of the sea.
- In the new year. He is also involved in the education of both collagen and elastin. In crops such as legumes, cereals and grapes;
- And the zinc. It is necessary for the normal clotting of the blood, as well as the training of some of its members. The zinc that is contained in egg yolks, meat, liver, beans, soybeans, and timber of cedar, and walnuts.
It should be noted that there is a so-called "geographical commitment, the lack of certain substances in the body. In one way or another, the majority of the patients, and the need to eat more foods that are rich in vitamins and minerals.
What are the products that was recommended by the specialist?
Patients who are newly diagnosed, they should immediately include in your daily diet, fresh vegetables and fruits, as they will form the basis of the power supply, when the varicose veins. It is advisable not to consume of vegetables, fruits, colors, and the crunch of the cabbage, Bulgarian pepper, zucchini. These products are also great ingredients for the preparation of salads, it is best to get yourself a a small amount of vegetable oil.
Breakfast and lunch should include the useful carbohydrates, which provide your body with energy throughout the day.
The source of the "slow" carbs are the grains, so that, for the first meal, perfect for porridge, oatmeal, buckwheat, or barley and cereal products. In addition to this, the grains are rich in dietary fiber, antioxidants, and micronutrients, which makes it an indispensable component of a proper diet.
Protein is the "building materials" of the body. A great deal of protein is contained in meat, fish, eggs, and cottage cheese. However, it is important to remember that the diet is when the varicose veins of the lower extremity is to reduce the number of used fat.
Therefore, the choice of the varieties of the meat, then you should stop your choice on the form of meat, low-fat beef, pork, turkey. The fish can take in and not all the way. And here are the eggs need to be consumed with caution, because the yolk is not only a source of nutrients, but also fat.
In addition to this, a lot of protein and vitamin, is found in the crops of the legumes: peas, beans, and soy beans.
The fruits of the sea in the shape of a cabbage, and marine invertebrates (squid, shrimp, shellfish,) you must, at least occasionally, appear at the dinner table, they are the source of many of the micronutrients (iodine, copper). In addition to this, seafood will also contain the amount of protein with low calories.
To normalize the functioning of the bowel, it should be to diversify the diet of dried fruits. In addition to this, the quinces, and apricots, contain these minerals, such as magnesium and potassium, necessary for the healthy functioning of the cardiovascular system.
In the summer, necessarily, need to eat grapes, currants of all kinds. red currants, strawberries, cherries, raspberries. They are a natural source Of vitamin c, necessary for the recovery of the vascular wall. In addition to this, the icing and the cherries are a rich source of vitamins, and help in the liquefaction of the blood. And, finally, the berries have properties that prevent the formation, thrombotic the formation of blood clots.
The composition of the products that are recommended for the treatment of varicose veins of the limbs the pelvic, include vegetable oils (in small amounts). They contain healthy fats, which enhance the cell membrane, and to contribute to the completion of the cholesterol in the branch vessel. In the intervention diets used in the sunflower seeds, olive oil and flax oil. It is advisable to choose products of the highest category, the first-spin.
What are the drinks that you can include in the diet?
When on any diet, the more useful it is considered to be plain water. It is recommended that you take small meals throughout the day. In total, for an adult male needs to drink at least 2 liters per day. To enable the functioning of the intestine you should the morning on an empty stomach to drink a glass of cold water. However, you don't want to wash the food with water (it is better to postpone for a drink in half an hour.
Natural green tea has a high antioxidant capacity. It is also a perfect substitute for the cup of coffee (which is desirable, due to the diet).
To give the tea more flavour, and improve your performance, you will be able to add the pieces of ginger root. In addition, its medicinal properties have leaves of a black currant, lemon balm, and mint.
The juices of fresh fruits and vegetables, berry, morsy is a "gold mine" of vitamins. However, the question here is about what to include, but not canned drinks). Only fresh fruit juices is saved, all of the beneficial properties that, unlike a lot of the drinks, which contain artificial preservatives and sugar, thus contributing to a set of excess weight.
Prohibited products and beverages
The right diet to varicose veins of the lower extremities is to expressly exclude from the diet of the patients, the meat and fat. This type of constraint is due to the fact that the continued use of trans-fatty acids, it guarantees an increase in the level of cholesterol in the blood and, therefore, its viscosity. In addition, cholesterol also contributes to the deposition on the inside of the vessel to the plates, causing the varicose veins.
Alcohol, coffee, and contribute to the expansion of the affected with disease of the arteries. For this reason, during the treatment of varicose veins of the acquisition of the net should be left out.
Salted, smoked, and marinated with the food, it contributes to the fluid retention in the body, leading to swelling. And the toxic effects at vienna, on the other hand, different additives, so it's well worth it to avoid the consumption of semi-finished products, street-food, as well as all kinds of canned goods ready to go.
You can reduce the weight of the body, thereby limiting the consumption of sweets, one-of-bread, pasta, potatoes, lots of fruit juice. (The patients, that is, the weight is in the normal ranges, it is allowed to eat candy in small amounts).
Finally, these products, such as sharp spices, coffee, and black tea, strong, is prohibited in diseases of the cardiovascular system, from any location.
The characteristics of the power supply, when the varicose veins pupillary
It should be noted that some of the individual recommendations, which are to be followed when a disease of the veins in different anatomical areas.
1. Diet therapy when the varicose expansion of the veins of the lower extremity is to reduce the intake of energy from food, when an excess of body weight. If the patient is a volume of a waist more than 94 cm for men and 88 cm for women), it is likely that they are the "owners" of the metabolic syndrome. As a patient you need to reduce the amount of food consumed. To prevent swelling of the legs, a diet that completely excluded salty, smoky, and savory. The products are to be processed, it is called a "conservative" way. To eat you must be fractional, small portions, 5-6 times a day.
3. A special kind of varicose veins is an extension of the veins of the stomach and the esophagus. When the data on diseases for patients and is essential to regulate with a healthy breakfast. The first meal should be light. When you do, sour, hot, spicy, salty, cold, and it should be removed because of the likely harsh effects of these products on the digestive system. The diet is split into 4 or 5 portions, it is desirable that you will use over the same period of time. In this sense, the last meal should be no later than 3 hours prior to sleep.
An example of a menu
- The first breakfast: low-fat cottage cheese with dried apricots;
- The second breakfast: the smoothie into a fruit fresh;
- Lunch: boiled vegetables on a plate + corn cooked fish of any kind.
- Dinner: vegetable salad with vegetable oils to choose from;
- For the second dinner-meat and steamed vegetables.
- The first breakfast: cheesecakes baked in a water bath at + 1 tablespoon of honey;
- The second breakfast: smoothie of fresh fruit/fruit low-fat milk;
- Breakfast: kefir person grilled breast of chicken + potatoes au gratin;
- Dinner: salad with grated carrot/apple, dressed with low-fat sour cream or plain yogurt;
- According to the evening meal: a dish of stewed cabbage + 100 to 150 grams of baked chicken breast.
- The first cup in the morning, a "friend" in the non-fat milk, with the addition of dried fruits, plum;
- The second cup of coffee in the morning: a cup of yogurt with a berry filling (raspberry, strawberry, blackberry);
- Breakfast: buckwheat + soup + tomatoes stuffed with grilled breast of chicken, a piece of a loaf of bread;
- Dinner: fruity mix with a yogurt sauce;
- The second dinner: fish with vegetables, cooked in steam.
- The first breakfast: buckwheat porridge with milk;
- The second breakfast: an apple or a pear, and honey (you may want to bake it);
- Lunch: vegetable soup + vegetarian casserole;
- Dinner: salad from cabbage with oil, a piece of a loaf of bread;
- According to the evening meal: cooked rice + steam cakes (about 2 to 3 hours before going to sleep).
- The first breakfast: porridge with dried fruit;
- The second breakfast: chop the vegetables cooked in the steam and milk cream;
- Lunch: risotto, lean meat (turkey, chicken breast) + a pickle;
- Dinner: low-fat cottage cheese, with the addition of 1 tablespoon of honey;
- The second evening meal: vegetable meal of the flesh of the chicken breast.