In a healthy person, the blood in the vein ascends from the feet to the heart, and to be under the influence of the pressure, which, in its normal state it is sufficient to overcome the gravitational pull of the earth. In the event of a breach of this engine, the body is forced to increase the pressure to push the blood upwards.
As a result of this process is valve failure, which is characterized by the flow of blood in the area of vienna and from the depth of it. As the pressure within the vessel is promoted, and the walls lose their elasticity, they are stretched out and decline, which leads to the formation of visible hypodermic nodules of a bluish color.
Varicose veins are not only degrades the condition of the outer legs, but it also brings a lot of complications, some of which are capable of holding a person in a wheelchair to the wheelchair, and the other to be life-threatening.
The reasons for the development of varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- An increase in the level of progesterone in the body of a woman. This hormone has a negative effect on the state of the vein walls and valves, making them weak and unprotected.
- The defects in the pathology of the valves or the walls of the arteries, in the absence of the connective tissue, is the poor permeability of deep veins, and the genetic predisposition.
- Tumors located on the legs, in the region of the abdomen.
- An injury to the lower extremities.
- Diseases of the endocrine system.
- A disease of the joints – osteoporosis, rheumatoid arthritis (ra), and the t. d. d.
- The prolonged intake of hormonal contraceptive drugs.
- A sedentary lifestyle, which often leads to SaaStoinam process in the legs.
- The increase in intra-abdominal pressure. It often occurs in diseases of the lungs, or if you have chronic constipation.
- Of the excess weight.
- Wearing tight clothing, and shoes.
- The presence in the diet of a large amount of junk food and fatty foods, lack of fibre of plant origin.
- Tobacco use, frequent consumption of alcohol.
During pregnancy, varicose veins occur, especially with frequency, because in this period occur in the hormonal changes, as well as the increase in the mass of the body.
The men from the disease, suffering from a life-style connected with physical work, or for a longer stay on the feet – as well as the porters. Varicose veins of the legs can occur as a result of the a few sports activities.
In the integrated treatment of varicose veins of the lower extremities, including the following practices:
- the operating room.
In addition to this, prescribe a special diet, exercise, and physical therapy.
This is a method of treatment of varicose veins, the stars on the legs is the vein affected, the needle is inserted, a drug has a special action. The venous wall is when you add up the blood in the vessel, stop the movement.
This procedure is performed under anesthesia and, once in the leg, overlapping the bandage. In the future, the patient is advised to wear compression garment for the attachment of a therapeutic effect.
The operation of varicose veins of the lower extremities is given to the expressed symptoms of the disease when she's a threat to the health and life of the patient as well. The operations of surgery when the varicose veins are of several types:
- The leg is made from 3 cut through the excisedt the vein is affected.
- Pull out the patient from vienna, through a small incision, with the follow-up tie in the vicinity of the veins.
- To wear affected, of vienna, in the neighbourhood of the valve.
- The complete removal of varicose veins, knots, streaks, and teroticheskih ulcers. This is the most complex type of operation that is prescribed only in the most severe cases.
Varicose veins of the lower extremities is an extremely serious disease, the signs of that are 40% of adults. If the time is not a treatment for varicose veins, knitted or crocheted, in feet, of the disease, it can cause a complete loss of ability to work.
the life style or the work in connection with heavy physical activity, stay to long in one position (sitting or standing) or on a continuous basis the temperature of the environment;— a significant increase in the mass of the body;
Barriers at the exit of the blood through his veins. These things can be a blood clot, in the uterus due to a tumor.
Stress and nervous disorders. Does it affect the condition of the blood vessels. On the wall of the vein, it has nerve endings that give you the flexibility. When the pressure builds up, and in one of them, and the impact of various toxins and alcohol out of the lumen of the vessels to lose tone, causing expansion.
The Arterial-venous transition. This is a transition which can be formed due to the pressure on the area of the cross-flow blood cell in the blood.
Sports overload. In the at-risk group for fans of the raising the bar in the gym. If you have a predisposition to varicose veins, overloading of the foot, from the excess of physical exercise, and all of a sudden rise in the force of gravity is prevented.
The inconvenience of the dress and the shoes. A lot abouttavivausa clothing, such as jeans, may cause the appearance of varicose veins, CEtochek. It is also damaging to the narrow shoes and high heels. When choosing shoes, give preference to the beginning of a wide-sole, the higher the ball, the less pressure on the legs.
For all of these reasons contribute to the expansion of the arteries, increasing venous pressure and a malfunction of the venous valves. The consequence of this is the pathological flow of blood in the veins of the lower limbs — with the flow (the current in the return of venous blood from the deep veins to the surface).
One stream of blood, when the blood flows through the veins of the legs from the bottom to the top, this can be achieved by a number of factors: the pressure of the blood in the arteries, reducing the muscles of the leg and the motion, and the presence of vein valves, which prevent backflow of blood.
The failure of these valves to do its function, which is a violation of the venous flow, the leads of the pererastthe organizing Committee blood. Because of this, the blood becomes chaotic, the stagnant blood in the veins of the lower extremities, particularly in the hypodermic), their pressure increases, the walls of the blood vessels may begin to grow.
Weakened the walls of vienna, on the persons with the least may lose their elasticity. This is a decrease in venous wall, can cause them to expand.
- The failure of the valve. When the heel of a man, are all the valves in the veins become damaged. The walls of the arteries is relaxed and extended with the valve needle and thread, and can no longer keep the blood flowing to the top, and may result in a standstill in the early hours.
- Damage to the veins. The damage that can occur because of an injury, blood clots or of inflammation. If there are any problems in the deep veins, then the men, as a rule, to hurt and swelling in the legs. Swollen veins on the surface, it can be a sign of damage to the deep veins. Varicose veins on the surface of the foot is not associated with the risk of blood clots that can travel to the heart or lungs and cause a blockage (pulmonary embolism). Either a blood clot that has formed at or near the surface of the body, as a rule, will be small. It could be the ignition, but the fight is not a serious threat to the health of human being.
A number of factors have contributed to the development of varicose veins. These include the following:
- a genetic predisposition to the development of varicose veins;
- hormonal factors;
- the excess weight of every one:
- heart problems, such as the formation of blood clots (thrombosis);
- trauma to, or inflammation of the veins;
- chronic constipation can contribute to the development of varicose expansion of veins rectal (hemorrhoids).
Lifestyle factors also play an important role, and that of the people, and for long periods of time and need to work from the "bottom" of the foot — are most at risk for the development of varicose veins. It is, for example, as nurses, flight attendants, and teachers.
The weakening of the wall of a vascular insufficiency, valve all contribute to this type of the disease, and the state.
- hormonal changes (pregnancy, menopause);
- the lifting of a weight;
- the load on the lower extremities, which is caused by the excessive weight (obesity);
- chronic inflammatory processes (pielonephritt, rheumatism);
- chronic liver disease (hepatitis, cirrhosis);
- metabolism disorders (hyperlipidemia);
- with the injury, and compression (withdavlenie) of the lower limbs;
- the reception of hormonal contraceptives;
- the increase in intra-abdominal pressure (swelling of the abdominal organs).