The treatment of varicose veins honey and other products of the life of bees occupies an important niche in popular medicine. To the extent that is justifiable and can be used as monotherapy? Or should be treated in conjunction with other tools? How safe is the treatment for varicose veins bees (referring to the bee as an example), as well as other treatments, related to the use of products that make the bees? Why not do this for a patient of a variety of aesthetic treatments? This and many other questions you will find the answers below!
What is the "Bee saved" and if it is worth to use when varicose veins?
Pathology related to the violation of the construction of the venous wall becomes even greater prevalence of — and this contributes to a sedentary lifestyle of our contemporaries, and excess body weight. Despite the fact that pharmacological of the company each year are coming with a large number of different medications and biochemically active substance of synthetic origin, the use of drugs of plant origin does not lose its relevance. This contributes to a number of reasons:
- High efficiency. Acting in various links of the pathogenesis, the cure tools of the nature are too much for a effect is more pronounced than pharmacological drugs. To be fair, that the clinical effects of the last implemented is much faster;
- Availability. Due to the fact that the realization of "chemical" medicines is related with many formalities, to whose solution the pharmaceutical company is obliged to put heavily, the market value repeatedly increases. That can't be said about the tools of folk medicine — they will always be available, even sick, that is in need of money;
- Compatibility with other medicines. To improve the efficiency of the treatment is recommended combined the use of tools and traditional, and traditional medicine.
- Security. Never medicines of plant origin is not passed on by allergic reaction or even some undesirable side effects.
One of the best-known drugs of alternative medicine (which, incidentally, received the official recognition of the Medical scientific society and the Regional association of doctors-phlebology) is "a Bee saved". Many people believe that this tool only includes waste products of bees, but in fact is not so.
The drug includes still and various vegetable substances that strengthen significantly the clinical effects, simultaneously, acting in the various links of the pathogenesis. With the tools of "the Bee saved from the varicose veins" is the following:
- The bark of the larch – component, has significant anti-inflammatory effect, reduces the permeability of blood vessels, eliminates swelling;
- Rhizome dioscorea oppositifolia nipponskoy — contribute to the normalization of the circulatory system;
- Bee ointment — helps to normalize the output of the blood and the lymph. Resolves in vascular trawler, restore the normal state of the vascular wall;
- Seeds and fruits of chestnut has an anti-inflammatory and analgesic effect, which is especially important when you are running the options for varicose veins. Offers rapid disappearance of the vascular veins;
- Berries goji — contribute to the normalization of metabolic processes.
"Bee saved" is available in the pharmacovigilance form liniment (ointment) — should be affected varicose veins areas, rubbing, light movements. Course of treatment is 1 to 3 months, depending on the severity of the pathological process.
To achieve maximum effectiveness in the treatment of varicose veins in the legs apply this tool should be 3-4 times per day, combining with the use of tools and non-steroidal anti-inflammatory medicines.
The use of honey in the treatment of varicose veins — what you should pay attention in the first place?
Honey is known folk remedy, easily get rid of many ailments, including varicose veins. In order to progress in the treatment of this disease, it is necessary to think carefully about the mix of means medicinal, prepared with ingredients of honey, and drugs of folk medicine.
It should be noted that, in this situation, preparations based on honey can be used only as an auxiliary tool — they do not have a direct effect on the state of the vascular wall and the bloodstream, however, it is well contribute to the normalization of the flow of metabolic processes.
A simple example, but effective prescription
The best of all against varicose veins, helps to use the alcohol tincture to the honey. For its preparation you need the following ingredients:
- Honey 200 g;
- Alcohol, ethanol, 96% — 400 ml;
- Bitter pepper — 5 g;
All of these components need to be carefully mix and let it stand for 3 days. After taking, along with the course of treatment, designated by your doctor, for 3 weeks, and not less, 1 tablespoon three times a day.
Remember that the honey, when varicose veins cannot be used if the patient has an allergic reaction to bee products.
Bee an example against varicose veins — in that case if it justifies the use of this tool?
Bee one example is bullock dead bees, which are also used as remedies. This confirms the fact that, even after his death the bee continues to bring benefits to the man.
To do it the medicine you will need to take the following ingredients:
- In fact the bee an example, 200-300;
- Alcohol, ethanol, 96% — 400 ml;
Is recommended it is the tool for the outdoor application — apply on to the affected area, rubbing easy massage movements. The treatment of varicose veins, bee medium did not occur in less than 2 months, the multiplicity of use of 3 times a day.
Moreover, for external use, it is recommended to use compresses of honey, which will be made with honey, and the recipe above, and dyes began medications, taken in a ratio of 1 to 1.
Treatments in patients who suffer from varicose veins. Therefore, it is not recommended to make a shugaring?
About it, you can do sugaring when varicose veins and what are the contra-indications. Beyond all doubt, every woman who is fighting for the beauty of your body and if you refuse the depilation of the legs due to varicose veins, no one will.
The dye must bear at least a week, to get really quality extract, which would be exercised a pronounced clinical effect and would be applicable even in the stages of varicose veins.
However, in this situation, it will be necessary to consider a series of restrictions, which is associated with a high likelihood of trauma to the affected pathological process of the blood vessels:
- Is permitted only in the laser hair removal when varicose veins (photoepilation) and the removal of unwanted hair with the aid of razor blades, as well as all the other variations of this procedure are very traumatic and can cause by the bleeding — if corrupted, varicose veins, advanced vessel. In general, hair removal, when varicose veins is not harmful, but if you are benign means.
- Sugaring perform is not recommended in any case. Irritation, which is related with the removal of hair removal with wax or any other applicable components for this procedure, you can cause more undesirable effects. Sugaring contraindications is quite hard, as it seems the recipe of the mixture, so it is better to abandon such a procedure, selecting the smoother of the recipe or option.
- In the event of the occurrence of trophic ulcers (these disturbances are characteristic for the implementation of a form in a matter of pathology), depilation when varicose veins is impossible, in view of the fact that it is very large the risk of occurrence of complications. The procedure is expressly forbidden — indicated status is a categorical contraindication to the use not only of tools techniques of hair removal, but even laser hair removal.
Be that as it may, before any cosmetology procedure if you have varicose veins, you will need to pre-consult with your health care provider. Only he can solve, what you can do, and what it is best to refrain.