Many modern people common varicose veins, associated with polluted the environment, inadequate food and mode of life, the excessive activity and lack of sleep. To not cause complications, it is recommended to treat this problem from the beginning. Then, consider, how to recognize the signs of varicose veins, the legs of the women, in order to get help.
What are varicose veins
Varicose veins is a common disease among women and men. Previously, it was believed age, however, now they are sick with already twenty years of age. It is characterized by this pathology of the veins clogged, which stopped the exit of the blood, and the vessels under pressure.
As a result, they lose their elasticity and swell. On the surface of the skin occur the hills in the form of veins, with time, to darken, to become swollen and bring about pain. Also varicose veins, hinders the circulation of blood in the whole body, which can lead to the development of other diseases associated with.
Women are more vulnerable to developing varicose veins than men. According to the statistics, among the patients of the beautiful sex, almost four times more. This is due to the fact that they have more reasons for the development of this pathology, such as, for example, the incubation of a child and load in the lower limbs, wear high heels and less physical activity.
Varicose veins is not only cosmetology problem. Poor circulation can lead to the development of many cardiovascular diseases. Due to a violation of the venous flow does not all organs and systems receiving blood in its entirety.
And, as we know, it performs the transport of the resource and provides the whole body with minerals and oxygen. Because of the occurrence of the clogging of the blood vessels in the legs. Bad blood arrives in other organs. Thus, it can cause oxygen deprivation.
In medicine highlight the 6 main phases of developing varicose veins. Once the disease starts, the patient does not feel any symptom. Can only appear spider veins in the legs, which are totally painless.
This is already a sign that at the ends stopped the blood circulation. This phase is considered to be zero. If you do not start treatment, the disease will progress and manifest itself in the following levels:
- The first phase, which is characterized clearly pronounced heart design on the skin. Sometimes, during the night convulsions may occur calf muscle, accompanied by a strong pain. To cramp loosened up, you need socks of the foot, pull yourself fighting with all the forces.
- In a second phase, are added varicose veins, you can find and visually recognize. After a long walk, they are sore and a burning sensation.
- In a third stage, occurs the swelling, which happens only after a rest, but during the time of loads appears again.
- In the fourth phase of development of the varicose veins appears eczema, a severe swelling, itching and constant pain in the legs.
- 5 and 6, characterized trophic ulcer, which initially can still heal. But, then, it appears the infected focus of inflammation, where the whole of the time multiply the bacteria, occurs pain and the impossibility of being fully able to walk.
It's worth knowing that an effective treatment may be just the first of three stages. More only you can take medicines, which will keep the feet in the same state, without degradation. Trophic ulcer treat very difficult. It's a long process, that not always brings positive results.
The signs and symptoms of varicose veins
When varicose veins of an accurate diagnosis you can install the specialist, after a certain diagnosis.
Alone suspected that the development of the disease can by the following symptoms:
- weight in the lower limbs
- the swelling and lividity
- the bulging veins, the occurrence of collisions
- seizures, especially at night
- the emergence of vascular design in the skin
These signs are the sign of an initial stage of varicose veins. When the disease progresses, then comes the pain, the city of vienna can be seen by the naked eye, members to blue, occurs inflammation.
During the varicose veins, the upper layer of the epidermis, the members do not receive a sufficient supply, leaving the skin becomes rough, dry and flake. Not if you can do any exciting swabs, as well as the veins to warm up, is prohibited. On the contrary, to dilute the blood needs cooling. For this, apply the ointment and cream on the basis of mint or eucalyptus.
The main causes of the disease
There are many reasons for the development of varicose veins, consider the most common among them:
- Heredity is one of the most frequent reasons. It is clear that, by itself, varicose veins, is not transmitted at the genetic level, but by inheritance to pass to pathology (for example, the weakness of the vascular tissue), that varicose veins evolved quite early.
- Sedentary work or excessive exercise on the members become the direct cause of the development of the disease. If a person there is a lot of time sitting, worth, or raises the gravity, the veins of the wall, do not resist work loads, and automatically lose their elasticity.
- Women are, often, failures in hormonal levels. The excess or lack of estrogen and progesterone causes the artery disease and to reduce the pressure. Because of this, the blood can not work properly on members and is the "weak" space on the vessels for the occurrence of blood clots.
- During pregnancy, when there is a large load on the lower limbs may develop varicose veins. To avoid this, it is recommended to use the cream for prevention, more rest and eat properly, so that moisture is not accumulated in the body.
- All blood vessels have nerve endings, the state contributes to the maintenance of its elasticity. If the patient is often subjected to stress and nervous tension, in order to decrease, due to the fact that the vessels become less elastic.
In addition to described, there is still a multitude of diseases and causes for the development of varicose veins. When the treatment is very important to set, by which develops the pathology, as well as in the treatment of the act does not need symptoms, but the cause.
It should be noted that the treatment of the varicose veins is complex and long process. Unfortunately, cream and ointment will not help you get rid of the problem, but only for a time alleviate the symptoms.
It is more efficient to pass the integrated treatment in the early stages of development of this disease. That is, the worse the varicose veins of the extension, the more difficult to treat.
There are various forms of therapy with varicose veins:
- Compression treatment without the intervention consists of drug therapy and wearing the compression garment, which allows you to pull the leg, not giving the possibilities of vessels to swell and inflamed. If you do not special stocking, you can use an elastic bandage.
- In a complex with pads can do break and use creams and ointments to the base of a chestnut or walnut. They improve circulation and give elasticity of the blood vessels.
- The reception of medicines, which have useful impact in the blood, contribute to the reabsorption of blood clots and strengthen the walls of blood vessels. These medicines improve the output, take the vessels in tone and relieve pain in the extremities. Alone using them is not recommended, you should first consult your doctor.
- Sclerotherapy is a method that allows you to remove rust from vienna, without surgery. The doctor in vienna introduces especially drug that blocks, and, with time, leads to degradation. Such a method has no contraindications, therefore, pre-need to pass an inspection.
- The operation, in which are made small incisions, and excluded the dead of vienna.
If varicose veins is in the phase of execution, then will help only operation. No ointments, supplements, and drugs that do not save him, when prevented from vienna, the circulation of the blood impeded, and the legs constantly blue and swollen.
Side effects and complications
If the varicose veins do not begin in a timely manner to heal, it can give complications such as other diseases:
- Thrombophlebitis is a condition that occurs due to an accumulation of dense particles of blood, forming a blood clot. He instream venous passage and stops the circulation of the blood. Because of this, occurs a the inflammatory process on the inner wall of the vessels, the painful feeling of heaviness in the limbs.
- Trophic ulcer in its essence, is the last stage of the development of varicose veins. It is characterized by the formation of the unhealed wound, that all the time oozes, bleeds and hurts. It causes a strong inflammation that is not possible to take at home. Worrying is trophic to the plague infection, tissue necrosis, or the development of gangrene.
- The bleeding of the varicose veins we, which occurs in case of strong damage of the blood vessels. In the initial stage of varicose veins, they simply deform, where they appear small to us because of the blood of stagnation. If that does not help, the corrupted state of the vessel will be heightened and appear in the breaks that begin to bleed. Because of this, there is a strong contusion in the area of your website, the pain. Sometimes it can damage the surface of the epidermis, on account of which haemophilia is a constant.
- As well as varicose veins violates the circulation of blood, talking about the complications, not to mention the general state of the organism. Often, occurs high blood pressure – high blood pressure, deprivation of oxygen to the organs due to the lack of receipts of blood and oxygen. Many times, the accompanying disorders can be heart failure, myocardial infarction, stroke, and other diseases of the cardiovascular system.
Do not forget that the body is the only mechanism that can work properly only when all the organs and systems are in good condition.
Preventive methods against varicose veins
Prevention of varicose veins should be done from an early age, so with age you do not experience this problem. Among the effective methods, one can notice the following:
- The installation of alfabetiza the mode of the day, to work load always alternated with relaxation. This will relax the muscles, lead to tone the body and keep the blood supply. When sedentary work is recommended to move more, walk, do a small race. If at the end of the day, tiredness of the feet, after loads or long stay of the high heel, then the foot need to put above the level of the body to restore the circulation.
- The women we do not recommend that you ever walk in the shoes of the outsole high, for example, in the work can be to change on shoes cheap movement.
- Sports activities can help to strengthen the entire body to increase immunity and improve the state of the blood vessels. Of varicose veins effective of sports is considered as cycling, swimming and athletics. You need to remember that the excess load on the feet reflects negatively in their veins.
- The adequate nutrition. Everything that enters the body, the sweat dripping with blood. Need, therefore, to give preference to healthy and vitamin food, to not cause the thickening of the blood, and the emergence of the cholesterol of the plates that block failure of the light to cause varicose veins, thrombosis, atherosclerosis and other diseases.
- For the blood in the vessels is very useful shower sensations. Alternating hot and cold water helps you wake up in the morning and remove the traces of tiredness in the evening.
In adding up the totals it should be noted that varicose veins and more ill, the woman, then it's worth it to pay more attention to preventive measures.
When they appear the first symptoms of the disease, the need to immediately search for a doctor so that he passed the exam, and appointed the course of treatment. Conservatively treat varicose veins may be only in the initial phase.