Varicose veins of the lower limbs occurs for a number of reasons, which can be classified into 3 groups: violation of blood clotting, vascular wall injury, stagnant changes of the surrounding tissue. Etiological factor that affects the treatment, but drug drugs are not able to lower the advanced stage of vienna.
Varicose veins: causes
With a blood coagulation are created conditions for the formation of blood clots. The hormonal changes lead to a disruption in heart rhythm, decrease in the tonus of the venous wall, stagnation and change.
The damage of the venous wall may be traumatic, physical, chemical, bacterial infections. When the auto-immune disease occurs a thinning of the venous wall because of the defeat by antibodies. Due to the physical effort, we must highlight the obstacles to the accumulation of blood.
The increased pressure within the vessel can occur due to compression of the pressure in the adjacent tissues. Varicose veins this combination is complicated. Probably the formation of trophic ulcers.
Triggers varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- Obesity – negative varices in terms of prediction. Excess fat increases the pressure in the vein, promotes stagnation in change;
- The poor diet, the consumption of products from vegetable fibers contributes to the violation of the permeability of the blood vessels. The increase in the diet of plant fibers, allows you to decrease the intake of toxins in the intestine. A sedentary lifestyle is a major factor that leads to obesity, violation of venous thrombosis blood supply;
- Most of the people prone to the risk of complications when seating or standing position. The negative impact has the damage of the valves of the veins. Corsets and narrow bed contribute to the compression of the vein in the groin area. The increase of intra-abdominal pressure when the external compression of the vessels venous for a long time, it becomes the cause of stagnation, changes of the lower limbs;
- The use of high – heeled shoes- not physiologically. Procedure contributes to stretch injury to the muscle-ligament apparatus, which leads to stagnation changes in the veins;
- Valves able to overlap the vessel, lead to stagnation changes in the lower limbs. In the midst of the pathology of the wall the venous system overtraining, forming the venous site;
- The genetic predisposition is formed due to a mutation of the instrument the gene responsible for the structure of the wall of the veins. When defects of proteins increases the permeability of blood vessels, are formed constant inflammatory changes, swelling, due to the sweat of liquid through the membrane is damaged. The weakness of the vessel leading to increased venous pressure. Result – varicose veins;
- Hormonal disturbances during pregnancy increase the level of estrogen and progesterone, affect the formation of the vascular of blood clotting factors. Decrease of the tonus of the venous wall in the middle of the pathology leads to the deformation and obstruction of the blood vessels;
- Diabetes mellitus is a pathology, leading to a decrease of blood glucose levels, which creates a favourable environment for the development of blood clots;
- The abuse of alcohol leads to thickening of the blood, increases the risk of formation of clots in the blood vessels;
- A long walk, stimulated the seated posture – triggers varicose veins;
- Malnutrition, lifting weights, slow down the flow of blood to the heart, the development of stagnation is triggers of the pathology;
- Chronic constipation accompanied by increases in intra-abdominal pressure, difficulty of blood outflow of the lower limbs;
- The dehydration of the body under the influence of intense sunlight causes the thickening of the blood, to accelerate the formation of blood clots;
- Venous insufficiency, congenital defects contribute to the pathology of cardiovascular activities;
- An overdose of medicines increases the coagulation of the blood, leading to obstruction of vessels in the thrombus;
- Surgical interventions contribute to the increase in blood volume, increase the likelihood of thromboembolism.
Varicose veins of the feet is polietiologic disease. Patients typically there are several reasons that led to the development of a nosology of.
Varicose veins of the lower limbs: symptoms and treatment
Signs of varicose veins specific to the diagnosis. Highlight 2 forms of disease in accordance with the characteristics of etiological factors – primary, secondary.
The main way related to the weakness of the venous wall occurs under the influence of congenital or acquired factors. Secondary to disease develops under the influence of other reasons.
The causes of varicose veins, diseases of the feet:
- Swelling of the skin of the integument;
- The violation of the pigmentation (darkening);
- Pain that is caused by night, and in the second half of the day;
- Trophic skin lesions (eczema, dermatitis).
Offer varicose veins is related to the weakness of the vein wall, the development of obesity, to the extent that the connective tissue fibers. Secondary pathology is formed due to a violation of venous thrombosis outputs with the lesions and tumors. The degree of increase of the stretching of the venous wall is unpredictable. When pathology increases the risk of venous thromboembolism, which may not have fatal consequences. Normally, the blood clots are located in the feet, but there are cases of embolism in venous system of the hands or the belly.
Secondary complication of the disease – trophic ulcer. Even the small has a scratch on the case of violation of trophic may contribute to the formation of ulcerative defects of the feet. With the pathology of difficult to deal with when to contact your doctor. The treatment lasts for tens of years, so it must be time to turn to the doctor.
Every day, doctors have to face a bleeding. If the disease is running, vienna protrude above the surface of the skin. Pathology leads to the thrombophlebitis with irreversible consequences. Always bear in mind the condition of the venous system. To prevent the pathological changes must associate the thrombophlebitis irreversible with the consequences.
The uniqueness of the extension of the wall of the vein, in which the pain that is caused occurs only in the initial phase. Gradually, the receptors get used to the pain, therefore, the more vienna, less expressed sensations of pain.
The symptoms of varicose veins expansion at an early stage:
- The seal;
- A burning sensation;
Through the venous valves, that the blood should not move in the opposite direction. If the insufficiency develops reverse the bloodstream and, therefore, develops the stagnation. Accumulation of blood in a given place creates the conditions for the formation of blood clots. A similar pattern is traceable to violation of technology of realization of the operations of the varicose veins. Injection site is formed by inflammation, which generates opportunities for the formation of a blood clot, increasing the adhesive properties of the vascular wall.
Classification thrombophlebitis upstream:
Sharp thrombophlebitis develops quickly. In the place of location of a blood clot, arise sensations of pain, redness of the skin, the extension of vienna.
Chronic is characterized not striking features. Pain that is caused when the pathology takes the periodical character. The disturbed patient pain after exercise. The swelling, eliminates elastic compression. Patients are advised wearing special bandages.
Medication and treatment
The drug treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs does not allow you to completely get rid of the pathology. In the case of violation of the permeability of the walls of the blood vessels, stagnant changes appear to new blood clots, which need to be treated quickly to prevent arterial thrombosis, and death. For these purposes, use anticoagulants in the form of oral tablets, local cream. To relieve inflammation anti-inflammatory drugs are recommended ointments.
Supplement interactions drugs that is popular for the treatment, physiotherapy (magnet, the track "bicycle", the medical (gymnastics). To get rid of skin rash it is recommended decoction of oak bark, chamomile, st. john's wort.
The operation of removing the varicose veins feet – types, principles of treatment
These techniques are used less frequently, because there are more chances of operation.
Sclerotherapy – introduction intravenous adhesive substances, which in the early stages of the disease for several sessions to eliminate the varicose veins. The procedure involves the introduction of a special node of the substances, a facilitator of sobrecrescimento of the lumen of the vein.
Suffered the procedure, the short Peel up the edges of vienna stuck tape. Removal of the dead venous node is performed through the endoscopy equipment. Phlebectomy allows you to remove the clots of blood through small incisions.
Coagulation affected veins laser – modern procedure that allows you to not produce excision of tissue with a knife.
Indications of ram phlebectomy:
- A significant expansion of the vein;
- The risk of thromboembolism;
- Trophic violation of the skin;
- Sharp thrombophlebitis;
- The swelling, expressed the fatigue of the patient.
It is not possible to perform the operation when the pregnancy, serious infections, coronary disease, inflammation of the lower limbs, pyoderma, eczema. The only form of therapy of the disease when varicose veins deep veins for the purpose of fixing the working valve device – a surgical operation.
Laser therapy is indicated for patients with diseases of the cardiovascular system, genito-urinary sphere, increased blood pressure, when operating the intervention are counter-indicated.
To get rid of the nasty vascular image reading can be performed in radio-frequency coagulation. The dignity of the operation painless, and the absence of cosmetic damage to the skin, disorders of the working capacity.
The testimony sclerotherapy of disease pathology when the ultra-sound doppler, duplex varicose veins in their early stages. The lack of such procedures – the sclerosant in the deepest part of vienna, the decrease of the efficiency of treatment in advanced cases.
The chronic treatment of varicose veins, disease of
In the chronic varicose veins should properly apply the elastic compression. For these objectives, the programme developed:
- Compression Jersey 1-2 grade 0 grade;
- Elastic compression Jersey 1-2 class with mono-pharmacotherapy, physical therapy-if 1 degree;
- When 3-4 measure, we recommend that elastic compression Jersey 2-3 class continuous pharmacotherapy, local treatment of ointments, physical therapy.
Conservative the full treatment includes anti-inflammatory drugs, local media, anticoagulants.
From the misuse of certain types of therapy protect standard schemes of therapy of varicose veins expansion described drugs. Assign the multiplicity, the dose of reception can only the doctor.
The same magnet when varicose veins of the lower limbs applies strictly for reads. After the procedure you should assess the character of changes take place.