Varicose veins of the pelvic floor in women is the most urgent issue of modernity. Several dozens of years before, when humanity has not yet met the many benefits to civilization, such pathology is found with much less frequency. Passive holidays, to find the greater part of the day you have a computer use of a car – all these factors became a good help to the emergence of people have new challenges in terms of health.
Varicose veins in the pelvis is a pathology caused by the decreased elasticity of the vascular walls. It is a disease in medicine is called differently. The disease affects the representatives of the male and female.
The medical definition of disease
Hardly a man, who has not heard of varicose veins in the pelvic of men and women. To diagnose this pathology in the lower limbs can and auto – dead in the veins of the members as well visible through the epithelial cells lining the curtains.
Unlike them, deformed vein in the pelvic can not be seen or felt – they are deep under the skin, giving you know just the indirect symptoms.
Advanced vienna, in the pelvis differ from the varicose veins of the lower limbs, what are they in the pelvic cavity – the patient will not be able to see and appreciate their state.
Thus, one might suspect, for you, the disease becomes more difficult. Varicose veins of the pelvis causes the structure of the vascular wall is broken, the elasticity of the veins decreases, the blood circulation starts to run worse. This leads to stagnation of blood within the pelvis.
If talking is easier, begins to occlusion, which passes through the pelvic cavity, vienna swell, and in the place of stagnation if form blood clots.
Varicose veins of the pelvic floor has another name – the venous pelvic plethora. Some sources interpret the term as "feminine " varicocele".
However, this approach is not fully faithful. The fact is that the varicocele implies participation in the process of vein testicular, which, by definition, cannot be a woman. However, the symptoms of both pathologies is still the same.
This vein some researchers accustomed to call chronic pain in the pelvis, which is also correct. The syndrome in question can be a consequence of a set of inflammatory processes (disease, gynecologic and urologic part). The varicose veins of the pelvis, often leads to the extension of the vein, in the heart of the pelvis.
Symptoms of the disease
Like any other pathology, varicose veins of the pelvis has its characteristics. If you discovered about himself something of the items below, it means that you need medical advice:
- Varicose veins in the pelvic and symptoms of the pathology can be sensations of chronic pain. Most often the discomfort is located in the lower part of the belly, in the groin or lumbar region. Women painful syndrome manifests itself intensely in the second phase of the cycle, after you make love, or the tiredness of the feet.
- Varicose veins pelvic the women almost always accompanied by secretions from sexual. This feature applies exclusively to the female symptoms. The color and consistency of discharge when it is not uncomfortable to the patient. However, to testify about the pathological process can unnecessary your the profusion of.
- Varicose veins of the internal organs of the pelvis in 50% of cases manifests itself externally. For example, the patients realize the clear venous figure in the hip area. If we are talking about men, then they may see an increase in the size of the veins that pass through the sexual organ.
- One of the manifestations of the varicose veins pelvic with the ladies can be failures in the menstrual cycle, increase in urinary frequency. The last signal indicates that the disease is extremely a state of abandonment.
The likely consequences of a pathology
In addition to the discomfort and pain to the varicose expansion of a vein, the pelvic, the disease carries in itself the mass of other dangerous effects. This pathology of the vascular enough adjusted easily, if the time to ask for help. Otherwise, the patient waits for a number of changes, many of which are irreversible.
The main problem lies in the difficulty to diagnose the disease. Is this affected by a lack of awareness about the problem among the population, the lack of knowledge of the disease, vague, and very significant of semiology.
This is what many patients think, has the problem. However the pathology progresses and causes such consequences:
- The pelvic inflammation involves the destructive process of the neighbouring parts – begins to develop thrombosis in the genitals. For example, the extension of the veins on the male member, varicose veins of the legs.
- Depending on the cause of pain in the pelvis, begin to lose the functionality of the reproductive organs of the woman. Can occur infertility or miscarriage pregnancy in women. The childbirth, when the varicose expansion of the veins become difficult.
- Varicose veins in the pelvis in women reflects the emotional state of the patient. There may be violation on the part of neurology of the nervous system.
- If you have varicose veins in the pelvis and treatment is delayed – the process becomes chronic. Because of the frequent exacerbations both partners can feel discomfort and pain during intimacy.
- More a rare phenomenon, which is dangerous varicose veins of the pelvis, is considered to be clots of blood of the respiratory organs – pulmonary. This is a consequence nearly 100% of fatal cases.
Medical diagnosis pathology
How to report studies of american scientists, conducted in the beginning of the last century, only 1% of the patients varicose veins the pelvic it was possible to make a diagnosis for the first time.
Many times erroneous diagnosis led to the fact that it was necessary to remove the reproductive organs of women. This has not happened, if internal varicose veins are diagnosed by the following techniques:
- ultrasonography of the veins allow suspect pelvic inflammation in the early stages; duplex scan and venography – surgical study, allows you need to confirm or refute the existence of a problem;
- the scanning of the veins – is essential to an integrated study of diagnosis varicose veins of the pelvis, with it, it is possible to recognize the disease, among other female diseases;
- the procedure of the selection method allows to evaluate the state of venous wall with the aid of injection into the vessels of the special substances, allows you to determine varicose veins the pelvic up to the 2nd degree;
- diagnostics computer that has more positive question of identifying the varicose veins of the pelvis; this kind of research allows you to see the process of disease progression.
When this option is virtually impossible to confuse varicose veins pelvic with other diseases, have similar clinical picture.
In this matter, as the treatment of varicose veins in the pelvic base is formed by correction of his diet. For a start, women with varicose veins of the pelvis must learn that even the strong drugs did not have proper efficiency, if not to abandon the work on harmful production.
If there is such a possibility, it is best to go for a more easy work – an environment free excessive exercise, lifting weights.
If, during a working day, you need a long period of sitting or standing – in this 5-minute breaks every half hour. At this time you can only resemble, or lie down and can do sessions of physical therapy because.
A quality treatment varicose veins it is also not possible without changes in the feeding scheme. Diet, you should completely remove the greasy and fried foods, foods smoked and conservation. Use the least possible of citrus fruit, the less you try to use spices when cooking.
Add in your daily menu of most of natural products – fruits and vegetables. Instead of animal fats, eat plants contain large amount of vitamins of group E.
When wan expansion of the vein pelvic is necessary to use special mesh compression. It's pantyhose or stockings, which contribute to the normalization of blood circulation in the vessels, and also eliminates the stagnation of the fluid in the veins.
In addition to all of the above, women with varicose veins of the pelvis should be every day to do anti-varicose veins technique. It includes the following exercises:
- swimming in the pool or open water bodies with clean water;
- the morning race;
- skateboarding or in-line skates.
Take of vienna, in a tone of work, and a shower. Drizzle-water jets of different temperatures in the region of the thighs, belly and buttocks.
If the disease of the veins the pelvic is in the early stages of development, with it, you can try to deal with the aid of drug drug. Identify the degree of injury can be by ultra-sound (ultrasound vein pelvic).
Quite common in varicose veins of the pelvis during pregnancy. If the woman give birth soon, the need to stabilise your condition as soon as possible. In this help these group of drugs:
- ointment anti-inflammatory drugs, which improve the output of the lymph;
- medications that improve muscle tone of the venous walls;
- the ointment, which prevents the appearance of clots of blood, removal, pain caused;
- sorbents, putting out the sources of toxins in the intestines;
- antioxidants – the drugs that normalize the cellular and energy metabolism. Contain large amount of vitamins.
If the patient was detected varices in the pelvic quite a later life cycle, the therapy of the popular media, and a wide variety of gymnastics to the varicose veins no longer have the effect, enough for the complete elimination of the problem.
A quick solution for the subject to be performed only in extreme cases. Usually, the doctors insist on operation, if it do not help even the strong medications. In addition, for the surgical treatment must be such indications:
- the low effectiveness of the conservative treatment;
- the last phase of the inflammatory process;
- the lack of opportunities of solving an acute pain in another way.
There are several effective techniques of surgical treatment of the disease. The choice depends on the location of the veins:
- dress the affected vein ovarian (opens the access to the peritoneum or performed laparoscopy);
- the procedure in which the vein affected injected a substance that pastes the venous wall (intervention passing under local anesthesia);
- resection of diseases of the veins (in part, for their removal);
- the complete removal of the vein;
- correction of diseased veins with the help of a laser or radiowave technique;
To get rid of varicose veins of the pelvis, without resorting to the quick intervention is almost unreal. However, the vessels never expand by themselves, this means that the problem can be avoided, by adjusting your life-style.
Even after surgery, you will not have absolute guarantee that the disease will never return again. Of course, modern and conservative technique very easy the process of treatment and recovery. To avoid the same relapse can be just in case if you observe a series of rules:
- stop smoking;the reason for the varicose veins of the pelvic floor in women often becomes the reception of hormonal contraceptives, selected incorrectly;
- try to be physically active, do frequent interruptions at work;
- follow the diet when varicose veins pelvic – eat a lot of natural food of vegetable origin;
- keep the vessels in good form, doing therapeutic exercises when varicose veins of the pelvis, as well as learn the respiratory gymnastics;
- follow all the prescriptions of a doctor in the recovery period after the surgery – wear of mesh compression, the time to take medicines.
As a general rule, varicose veins are veins pelvic complain of women, aged 27 to 47 years. Many begin to bother you the problem with the veins during menopause, occurs the depletion of the vascular wall, the risk of manifestations of complications.
Varicose veins the pelvic is the logical consequence of the provocative style of life, which is used to lead the modern man.
The manifestations of the disease are capable of a lot of spoil the health of a patient, and can also affect your established life-style.
The application of modern high-efficiency medicines help to stop the mechanisms of the disease development, and also totally eliminate the problem. For this, time is needed to realize the existence of a disease process and search with the complaints of a specialist.