Varicose veins in the legs cause discomfort, affect the aesthetic perception, reduces the quality of life. Even during the times of Hippocrates to get rid of varicose veins, it was possible to form a radical. In this article we will look at how to get rid of varicose veins in the legs.
Modern methods, which include conservative treatment, and minimally invasive technique. Therapies radical as well has undergone a series of changes, which allow to reduce the effects of the operation, reduce the rehabilitation period and achieve the result with less of personal hygiene of losses and damages.
For each stage of the disease, you can apply to your type of treatment for varicose veins. There are currently no drugs that allow to get rid completely extended veins on the legs. However, when a comprehensive impact on the disease in the early stages, conservative treatment can improve the state of the venous system to adjust its functioning and reduce the risk of progression of varicose veins.
The drug treatment of varicose veins
The modern pharmaceutical industry constantly the composition of medicines for varicose veins. In addition to synthetic media are manufactured herbal preparations and animal raw materials. This is especially true, as well as a large number of patients varicose veins — pregnant women, for whom it is very important to take the medicines, which do not damage the development of the fetus. Flowchart standard of treatment includes:
- Medicines which strengthen the walls of blood vessels, toning vienna and valve system, normalize the microcirculation of the blood, relieve inflammation, prevent the formation of edema, relieve the pain and heaviness in the legs.
- NSAIDS – anti-inflammatory drugs non-steroidal – modern medicines, which effectively act on different mechanisms of an inflammatory process, relieve pain, have significantly fewer side effects, compared with steroids.
- Medications that liquefy blood – this group of medications includes tools, mainly, on the basis of natural components – plant substances, and leeches. These drugs contribute to the normalization of the state of the blood, provide reinforcement of the blood, inhibit the formation of blood clots.
- Medications from a blood clot, are a group of medicines that is assigned to the thrombosis veins. Included natural or synthetic, acting substances dissolve parietal blood clots, act, and large clots, overlapping the cavity of the veins.
All the groups used in varicose veins medicines are released as in pharmaceutical forms for external use (ointment, cream, gel, spray, and t. d.), and internal use (tablets, capsules). The drug treatment gives a good result when comprehensive impact – inside and out.
Many of the drugs used in the prevention of varicose veins, or after the operation, as maintenance therapy. To completely get rid of the pathology of the medicines do not help, but to reduce the symptoms, and suspend the process, especially in the early stages manifestations of varicose veins – is real. With the correct prescription drugs and respecting the recommendations of the doctor the medical therapy is shown in the treatment of varicose veins of the legs.
Methods of physiotherapy treatment
The conservative techniques for the treatment of varicose veins legs so include techniques of physiotherapy. If in the initial phase of the acts effectively massage, in later stages of varicose veins, there is a danger of separation of a blood clot and, therefore, the massage, generally, is not assigned. However, there is a large number of technical hardware to operate as are symptomatic, and about the causes of varicose veins. Modern, physical therapy uses such techniques to get rid of varicose veins:
- Resonance laser effect, with the which is taken from the swelling, there is a profound impact directly on the vein and surrounding tissues venous the mainstream. The method used in any stage of the disease. The concomitant action of a magnetic field and laser radiation reduces inflammation, improves microcirculation in the space near the vessel, to stimulate the recovery of the vascular wall and the exit of the lymph.
- LasertArabia used in the same way, at any stage of the disease. With a laser beam of a particular wavelength, the burn areas damaged veins of the legs. This procedure causes the regeneration of damaged blood vessels and tissues, has analgesic, an anti-inflammatory effect, prevents the output of the fraction liquid of the blood in a space of about blood vessels. LasertArabia – a very precise method of impact. It is produced under the supervision of a mapping duplex and the laser beam acts strictly from a certain depth, while not affecting healthy portions.
- The magnetic therapy with the application of currents of low frequency, contributes to the normalization of the transport of the blood, relieves swelling, eliminates the feeling of heaviness and pain in the legs. Pulse magnetic therapy creates eddy current, which stimulate and tone not only of vienna, but and the muscle fibers surrounding the affected vessels.
- Intermittent pneumatic compression performs a "massage" veins, normalizes the blood circulation, stimulates the wall of the veins, facilitating the state and relieves the symptoms of varicose veins. When thrombophlebitis this procedure is contraindicated, however she is assigned as the measures of prevention of deep vein thrombosis. In addition, pneumatic compression simulates the work of the venous muscle pumps of the air, improving the output of blood from the deep veins.
- Another procedure is done through micro-bits of tension that have similar action to acupuncture. To normalize the state of the veins, which use the device with several nozzles, moving from the bottom to the top of the instrument mukpotokamu stimulates the blood circulation in the veins of the legs.
- The UHF – method ultracorothell radio frequency therapy for a long time and with success, helps to get rid of varicose veins. Vienna, who were exposed to the continuous highly intensive of a magnetic field, not only regenerate, but it normalizes the blood circulation. The method has anti-inflammatory action. Thanks UHF normalised to cellular nutrition, and increase barrier properties of the organism.
- Cryotherapy helps get rid of the extended veins thanks tthe onus the walls of the vessels, stimulate the blood circulation, ensure the metabolism of the walls of the veins and tissues of the feet. Inflamed deformed vienna is exposed to HLAdonesitYale and, in response to a "freeze" in the body activates the residual function.
- Ozone therapy helps to get rid of varicose veins in the early stages. It was observed that a small dose of ozone contribute to normalize the composition of the blood, inhibit the formation of blood clots, increase blood flow and tissue nutrition. Oxygen saturation of the tissue more quickly restored, normalizes its function.
In addition the following methods are used several appliques with medicinal mud, sokeritom, clay, bee products and t. d. to Effectively hydrotherapy, balneological procedure.
If conservative treatment does not help to completely get rid of disfiguring the feet extended veins are using methods of treatment radical and minimally invasive hardware impact.
Methods of immediate treatment
Many are afraid of immediate treatment, varicose veins, and representing the pain, the blood, perhaps, that the terrible scars post-surgery. Modern intervention techniques not only allow you to completely remove a damaged vein and redirect the blood flow, but the maximum to maintain the cosmetic view feet. The same radical removal of hlebectomия increasingly is done through micro-cuts. A good alternative to the surgical removal of the veins is withtripping.
As a result of a medical procedure thus removes the vein with the ease of probes. Cuts under local anesthesia are done in a discreet place at the beginning and at the end of the affected of vienna. So, you can get rid of the veins of any diameter.
Popular such minimally-invasive, the methods of struggle varicose veins, such as:
- Laser and radiofrequency ablation;
- Hlebectomия and dp.
But, for all of these methods can effectively get rid of varicose veins need to:
- to lead an active life;
- to get rid of bad habits;
- to normalize the power supply;
- use mesh compression;
- perform preventive screenings you phlebologist;
- with the goal of preventing varicose veins, accept funds for varicose veins.
You can get rid of varicose veins. Only the therapy, developed by an experienced physician can ensure the example of the maintenance of remission of the disease, and when you change the style of life and physical activity to prolong it until the end of life.