Mesh compression when varicose veins is used with the aim of facilitating the sharing of state of the dead members. He displayed the stockings of different types, which allows you to choose a role model for women, men, taking into account the physiological characteristics of the body. Is the lingerie exerts a pressure on the affected area in an uneven way. This helps keep the walls of the vessels in good shape, the normalization of blood circulation in the direction from bottom to top. Deficiencies similar products virtually no. However, the result can be noticed, only if it was properly chosen, the size of clothes.
Indications and contra-indications
Mesh compression is recommended for the treatment and prevention of diseases of the blood vessels. Indications for use:
- varicose veins;
- the trophic ulcer.
Keep the walls of the vessels in good shape the artificial, by required-when the first symptoms listed above pathologies. For this reason, as only occur spider veins, or asterisk, pulling the pain, the fatigue and other symptoms, we recommend that you contact your doctor and get an appointment for the purchase of pantyhose. The medical use of clothes when the varicose expansion of the veins caused uneven impact in different parts of the lower limbs. Thus, the end of the responsible for 70% of the load.
Thanks to uneven exposed to the pressure on the feet normalizes the circulation of blood in this stage of the musculoskeletal system.
Meshes compression does not allow the blood to stagnate. Due to the risk of formation of blood clots decreases significantly.
Thanks to the restoration of blood circulation improves the nutrition of tissues, which, in turn, a positive effect on the properties of the walls of the blood vessels: regains its elasticity, to solve the problem, or the maximum decreases and the intensity of the break. In addition, under the influence of the pressure decreases the lumen of the veins.
Stand out absolute and relative contra-indications. In the first case, apply to the compression of mesh is prohibited without any reservations. Relative contraindications leave the possibility to use underwear, which is determined by the status of members of the patient. You are not authorized to use socks with specific properties in such cases:
- obliterating thromboangiitis;
- a violation of the integrity of the skin integument: wounds, pressure ulcers, eczema, dermatitis suppuration;
- thrombophlebitis acute in form;
- trophic skin lesions when bacterial infected;
- cardio-pulmonary renal failure;
- phlebitis septic;
- diabetes mellitus.
Types of compression clothing
Clothing mesh, which provides the level of pressure in the vein, is an alternative to an elastic bandage. The product from this material are found in several different versions:
- knee length;
- knee brace;
Therapeutic mesh in the form of compression golf is placed in the lower part of the leg (foot to knee). These products contribute to the healing of developed varicose veins, and apply them with the goal of prevention of deep vein thrombosis. Socks are offered in various sizes and colors, so it will be easy to choose the model best suited for the feet of a man and a woman.
Compression knee braces are recommended to people who are exposed to intense workloads.
There are different types of products: vary on material properties. Socks — most popular option between the women, t. to. they are useful in operation, in most cases, seem more appealing. This option closes the lower limbs of the foot to the middle of the thigh. Socks it is recommended to use, if there were a heaviness in the legs, vascular mesh and other signs of varicose veins. They are used for the prevention of thrombosis.
Pantyhose put more difficult. In addition, this type of stockings hanging the feet during the hot season of the year. The advantage of compression clothing is the impact over the entire length of the lower limbs. There are tights for pregnant women. The level of pressure in the abdominal region, the minimum, the greater the load falls on the tibia, which allows for the application of such products in the first quarter, and before the birth. It is only necessary to change the model of paraolgotonpara subject to changes in size of the belly.
Male mesh compression
Mesh with specific properties is recommended for the application of the representatives of the stronger sex, because such products are manufactured with the physiological characteristics of the body. Foot length is greater and there is no decoration of insertion. The men wear socks and stockings and tights. If varicose veins smote of vienna, on a plot in the region of the leg, it is recommended to use long socks. Pantyhose doctor attaches to the varicocele (pathology of veins in the region of the testicles), violation of circulation in the groin.
Mesh compression for women
Loops perform exactly the same function, which is an male lingerie with compression, however, variations of colors and templates and much more. The women use all types of compression products: socks, tights, stockings. Indications for use the compression of the golf are the same for men. Socks it is recommended to use, if the pathology is spread throughout the length of the lower limbs. Pantyhose prescribed for pregnant women and women in the process of childbirth, t. to. in data cases, increases the risk of developing varicose veins in the groin (labia, vagina).
How to choose clothes?
In the first place, take into account the size of the product. If for the treatment of varicose veins, apply an inadequate model, the use will not be. For example, the small size worse the state of the vessels, and very large, tight pants, will not have desired impact on the affected area.
Choose the mesh required with the circles of the lower limbs in different areas:
- if you want to buy the compression German, consider the diameter of the foot on 2 levels: the ankle and under paraonленным joint. In addition, take into account the length of the heel up to the sump below the knee;
- when you select the half up to the middle of the thigh take into account the circumference of the foot at a distance of 30 cm from the knee joint. According to this principle is calculated the median point of the hip. You should know that the total length of the product. Your pick from the heel to the median, the point of the hip;
- if you need to buy compression stockings with length up to the crotch, the change of the circumference of the foot are in a level where the inner part of the thigh comes in the groin. The total length is determined from that point to the heel;
- when you select compression paraolgotonpara need to know the amount of waist, hips, thighs. It is critical for the length of the heel up to the groin.
For the convenience of the bed with compression is offered in various sizes. Brand mesh has a mark RAL-GZ-387. An important criterion is the degree of compression.
The correct way to use?
Mesh compression should be used, based on a set of meanders, otherwise the risk of spoiling the product increases:
- use mesh compression need, distributing the leg. It is not possible to collect the material "accordion". There are special quota, which facilitate this process. However, his is useful if you are using the clothes of high-class compression;
- to not damage the product, the nails should be cut. In the hand wear gloves, which reduces the risk of the formation of the puffs. Any corn and roughness may cause a violation of integrity-compression mesh fabrics;
- put the clothes it is recommended to morning, lying in bed, with the absence of swelling;
- the issue of the duration of application of compression of tissue mesh is solved with the doctor individually. It is recommended to put the clothes in the time of greatest activity.
What is the degree of compression to choose?
Therapeutic and preventive effect is provided by means of pressure, that happens in the lower limbs. Based on the difference of values of a particular parameter, highlight the compression classes:
- Class 1 - the pressure within 18-21 mmhg. ct. Clothing is used to prevent. Recommended for pregnant women, as well as the people who are engaged in sedentary work, and in the cases in which emerged the first signs of varicose veins. Meshes of this type can be used for a long period.
- Mesh compression 2 the class of pressure of 23-32 mmhg. ct. This option is the most common, t. to. to use it as auxiliary measures in the treatment of developed varicose veins, tрonмбonфлебиtand.
- Class 3 — 34-46 mmhg. ct. Meshes of this type is recommended for use by people with severe venous insufficiency.
- Class 4 — from 46 mm hg. ct. and more. Mesh compression with this measure of pressure applied in rare cases.