Reticular varicose veins – a disease of the veins of the lower limbs, many patients do not give due attention. Usually, the disease is perceived as a cosmetic defect. However, this problem requires solutions and health services.
Reticular varicose veins are: description of the problem
Reticular varicose veins, also called micro-varicose veins, is a vascular disease that affects the lower limbs. The treatment of such manifestations of varicose veins, dealing with doctors or surgeons. To obtain the best diagnostic ultra-sound is used with the scanning. This procedure is safe and painless.
This type of varicose veins does not lead to serious complication and death. The disease is the expansion of the veins located immediately under the skin.
This leads to the appearance of blue or purple spots on the legs. Such phenomena can not be ignored, since varicose veins may not function properly. With time, the condition will only grow and appear.
The discomfort that is characteristic of pathologies of vascular diseases, in this case, is not normally present.
This form of varicose veins, the disease occasionally leads to edema feet, but not the bright manifestation of such a phenomenon. Reticular varicose veins are more often manifests in young girls and women, and it is for them the aesthetic appearance of the feet plays a significant role.
Fortunately, nowadays there are effective procedures and other methods to help carry out the treatment of the traces of this disease. When the system the proper treatment of a problem is solved in a radical way and without pain.
The symptoms of micro-varicose veins
The main symptom that bothers patients with this disease is through education, vascular veins, which is noticeable to the naked eye.
However, depending on the severity of the disease include other characteristics of reticular varicose veins:
- the swelling of the feet, which usually appears during the night and after a long loading of the lower limbs;
- the tension of the feet on the panel of the legs;
- seizures, which appear at night;
- itching in the area of varicose veins;
- injection intradermal bleeding and bruising;
- in severe cases there may be external venous bleeding.
Such symptoms bring not only physical, but also psychological discomfort. Despite the relative safety of this type of varicose veins, for the treatment, it is advisable to consult your doctor.
Find out the prerequisite of the appearance of the disease is of great importance for your healing. Sometimes reticular varicose veins is innate, but it often appears in connection with a variety of negative factors.
The doctors point out some reasons which lead to the appearance of such a form of varicose veins, disease of:
- hereditary predisposition plays a large role in the emergence of many diseases of veins and, in particular, micro-varicose veins;
- hormonal changes, which are affected by a woman during pregnancy and the breastfeeding of children is often the cause of this form of the varicose veins;
- taking oral contraceptives also leads to hormonal changes and can cause reticular varicose veins;
- the excess weight brings an additional load in the blood of the lower limbs and causes this form of varicose veins, the disease;
- wearing tight clothing and weight loss clothing hinders circulation and leads to varicose expansion of veins;
- marked hypothermia or overheating of the lower limbs, sometimes causes this phenomenon pathological;
- damage to the skin due to a burn from hurting the subcutaneous vessels;
- the increase in the load on the lower limbs. People in the workforce spend a lot of time standing, rarely avoid this type of problem, such as varicose veins;
- a sharing violation of a substance due to diabetes or other disease affect adversely on many systems, including the bloodstream.
- diseases of the liver and gallbladder leading to disruption of metabolic processes and to stimulate the development of venous diseases.
The list of pre-requirements is quite extensive, so, in very rare cases, it is possible to prevent the disease. The same surgeon, with which you will enter at the reception, you can inquire about the pathology not only of the practice, but from your own experience.
Treatment micro-varicose veins
If the medical examination and examination of ultra-sounds point to the reticular varicose veins, it can and should be treated.
It's not worth to impose great hopes in the treatment folk means.
Effective therapy is built in function of causes in the application of drugs and, in some cases, procedures that are minimally invasive. Modern technologies allow, in most cases, to dispense with the operation.
Generally, the treatment of reticular forms of varicose veins, the disease begins with conservative measures. Outdoor tools reinforce oral drugs, that, together, can stop it for a long time the symptoms of a disease or to get rid of it for a long time.
Quite popular is the treatment of creams and ointments of pathology. The most simple and accessible among them, the drug is heparin ointment. It improves the local circulation of the blood, preventing the formation of blood clots. Outside of the funds that you need to rub the affected area massage movements. To apply ointments and creams, preferably two times per day, if the doctor has prescribed another schema.
The second part of the therapies are tools to varicose veins, which are released in the form of tablets. They contribute to improve the permeability of blood vessels, do of vienna, more elastic and prevent breakage.
In the treatment of reticular varicose veins as well has proven to wearing a compression garment. The degree of compression to choose the doctor. Wear this shirt needs on a daily basis. This will improve circulation, relieve tension and swelling of the lower limbs.
Minimally invasive procedure
If conservative measures have been ineffective, or a disease that is in the worst phase, can be required more drastic measures. It's not worth to be afraid of such techniques: they are modern and safe. In most cases, a minimally invasive procedure, does not bring pain, and in need of rehabilitation.
In the centers of phlebology practiced by these methods, for the treatment of micro-varicose veins:
- Sclerotherapy – a common procedure, which consists in the introduction of dead vessels primary sclerosing composition. It pastes the vessels and prevent the relapse of the disease. The procedure lasts up to 1 hour. In some cases, it is necessary to multiple sessions;
- Phlebectomy is the surgical excision of a damaged portion of vienna. Such a procedure is completely painless, and soon after that she, the patient can return to the usual life style;
- Laser treatment – modern, minimally technical treatment reticular form of pathology. Led Laser works according to the principle of sclerosant: it heats up and glue from the wall of the vessel affected.
Such procedures are a modern alternative to surgery. Its advantage is the absence of discomfort, as well as the ability to maintain healthy portions of vienna.
Reticular varicose veins are: the prevention of
The people who are in the risk group for this type of pathology should be followed by preventive measures against this disease. They are clear and easy to follow.
In the first place, the life style change. By this time, many people, especially in the cities, lead a sedentary life. To not become a victim of micro-varicose veins, need to include in your way of a day of hiking or playing sports.
Secondly, and without prejudice to your daily responsibilities, you can make the dressing for the gym. The exercises performed in the sitting position. The complex is composed of rotations of feet and transition to stop with the sock in the heel and back.
In the third place, it is necessary to maintain a diet that includes a large amount of fruits and vegetables, as well as protein food: lean meat, fish and seafood, rich in omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids.
Prevention need to deal with a young age, because after 40-45 years, such a measure will not bring the desired result.