Varicose veins are the deep veins in the legs – a severe form of venous insufficiency, developing countries in people of middle age. Virtually with an inspection. If not treated, leads to the development of dangerous complications – thrombophlebitis, and trophic ulcers.
In the feet passes through the whole system of vessels venous. They are divided into superficial and deep. The last placed in the thickness of the muscle. As and surface, they are susceptible to the development of varicose veins changes. This happens by one of the following reasons:
- The genetic predisposition;
- Wrong the style of life of low physical activity, unhealthy eating habits, not smoking;
- The excess weight;
- Hormonal disorders in the body;
Deep varicose veins always combines with the surface treatment, as well as, in the first place, suffer the upstream vessels.
If you have surface varicose veins feet and significant degradation is necessary to consult a doctor for an in-depth examination of the veins.
The symptoms of varicose veins deep veins of the lower limbs quite scarce. With an inspection, any changes you notice, it is not possible, since the vessels are located deep under the muscles.
The patient with varicose veins, the deep veins will complain:
- Permanent discomfort in the legs;
- A strong fatigue in the evening;
- Swelling, rising until the end of the day;
- Cramps in calf muscle during the night.
Gradually, the discomfort becomes pain, which disturb the man during the whole day. The external signals correspond to the defeat of the veins, shallow shallowly. These include lividity of the skin, characteristic of varicose veins or thick vienna. The skin on the legs becomes dry, it flakes. Often appears dermatitis, pain and abrasion, which for a long time do not heal. Below is a photo of varicose veins deep veins of the lower limbs.
Semiology varicose veins deep veins
For varicose veins, deep veins characteristic of the development of phlebothrombosis and thrombophlebitis. The first condition is the formation of blood clots on the inner surface of the vascular wall. In the second case, not only occurs the formation of blood clots and inflammation, but the varicose veins extended to the vessels.
Both state they are dangerous, the margin of blood clots and hit them vital artery. Especially, can often occur with pe – pulmonary embolism.
The diagnosis of deep varicose veins, defines the doctor. Palpation veins do not help determine varicose veins deep blood vessels. For this, there are several functional tests and instrumental research methods.
Instrumental diagnosis of deep varicose veins includes:
- Ultrasonography of the veins;
- The plethysmography.
In most cases, the diagnosis is sufficient a single method.
Once installed, the diagnostic, the patient to prescribe the proper treatment varicose veins the deep veins in the legs. Is drug and surgical methods.
Door mirror treatment ointments and gels when the varizesm expansion deep veins of the legs inefficiently. The drugs may not penetrate in such depth, to reach the vascular wall. Therefore, it applies to the system of therapy:
- Medicines for varicose veins;
- The tool for the strengthening of the vascular wall;
- Tools to improve microcirculation.
Drugs are taken long-term within 3-6 months. Doctors recommend monthly to monitor the level of coagulation of the blood, in order to avoid bleeding complications.
Medicines of the system of action of varicose veins deep veins
Necessarily is assigned to compression therapy. Wearing this elastic special mesh for the feet – socks, tights, socks, elastic ligatures. All these products differ in degree of compression, that is, compression of muscles and veins. The compression rate should be chosen physician individually for each patient. Use therapeutic bed is recommended daily, from morning until night. It helps to reduce the swelling and fatigue of the feet, enables the movement of blood through the blood vessels.
The main treatment for deep varicose veins feet is the application of surgical techniques:
- Sclerotherapy. The essence of the technique lies in the fact that the vessel is introduced a substance to adhesive their walls. As a result of vienna is off the bloodstream and is gradually replaced by connective tissue. Applies in the initial phase of the disease;
- Laser coagulation. Under the impact of a laser beam, there occurs the destruction of the venous wall, it decrease, and is excluded from the blood circulation;
- Phlebectomy. The method involves the removal of the modification of the vein in the leg, the surgical way – the plot of the vessel to sculpt and create the anastomosis. It is used when a large deformation of the vascular wall.
After the request for compulsory treatment is assigned wearing compression mesh fabrics. Massage and physical therapy are assigned, in the absence of contraindications. Active non-interactions are used methods of treatment. Shows showers to the feet is reasonable for physical activity.
Even surgical treatment does not guarantee the total absence of recurrence of varicose veins in the legs. Therefore, a person with this disease, you must lead a healthy life and carry out prevention activities.
In addition to the conventional methods of internal treatment varicose veins feet apply remedies popular:
- The decoction of the seeds of the fennel – drink half a cup per day for one month;
- Cold, anklets baths with calendula – make that, every night, for two weeks;
- The compress on the feet of the aloe juice – make the night a period of 10 days;
- Liqueur – take 60 drops per day during a month.
Comprehensive treatment helps to slow down the progression of varicose veins to deep veins and prevent the development of dangerous complications such as thrombophlebitis, and trophic ulcers.
Varicose veins are the deep veins of the lower limb – pathology, which spreads to the vessels, passing in the muscle tissue. Long and advanced vienna hinder blood circulation and may cause the development of thrombosis. The danger of this state is the probability of separation of a blood clot and it's about to fall in the pulmonary artery.
Factors that lead to the development of a pathology
The pathological changes in the deep veins develop:
- the long-term receipt of drugs hormonal;
- weakness of venous walls and valves, due to the genetic factor;
- the excess weight;
- elevated physical exercise;
- the changes that occur in a woman's body during pregnancy;
- static loads on the lower limbs;
- expresses the cellulite;
- severe disorders of the immune system;
- the constant pressure of blood in the leg, too narrow of clothing or footwear;
- allergic reactions;
- surgical operations.
Varicose veins are the deep veins in the legs – the result of severe disturbance of blood circulation in the area. Under such conditions, there may be a trophic ulcer, involving the development of gangrene – the state, which requires the amputation of the foot.
Also varicose veins are the deep veins can deform the muscles of the foot, the formation of a blood clot, and the period of secondment, with the consequent penetration into the pulmonary artery. It is filled with a fatal accident.
The symptoms of varicose veins deep veins of the lower limbs
The pathology is expressed in the following symptoms:
- the emergence of the vascular network;
- swelling of the lower limbs, which gets especially pronounced during the second half of the day and before sleeping;
- the increase in foot volumes;
- the feeling of pain, sadness, flatulence inside of a panel of calf muscle, particularly, this symptom manifests itself in a continuous walk or sit in a single place;
- expressed skin dryness of the integument, the formation of age spots;
- cramps in the legs, which appear in the middle of the night;
- the burning sensation in the area of the lower limbs;
- education trophic ulcers;
- the bulging changed veins in the region of the hips, stop the legs during the exercise.
In each of the stages of development of the pathology, symptoms do not have the same severity:
- To the first of them is the typical lack of the external manifestations. However, the output of blood already takes place, therefore, the patient has cramps in the legs and not too expresses the swelling.
- In a second phase, the swelling of the tissues become more pronounced, in the feet, you receive the severity. Seal in the extremities are not felt by palpation.
- In a third phase, occurs a violation of the microcirculation, which is related to the insolvency of the valves of the blood vessels. On the surface of the skin presents patches of blue color and erosion, the curtains become dry. The Vascular mesh swells up, the pain acquires a pronounced and permanent.
- The fourth phase is the most dangerous. In this case, there occurs the acquisition of any of the members, which is related with the formation of healing trophic ulcers.
If untreated, this progresses the inflammatory process, which propagate in the inner wall of the blood vessels, – thrombophlebitis. Under such conditions, is the formation of blood clots.
To identify the pathology undergo the following diagnostic procedures:
- Ultrasound of leg veins. Thanks to this method of viewing the vessels and determine the degree of development of a disease process.
- General blood and urine tests.
- Venography. For the realization of this event it is necessary the introduction in the vein of a substance that contains iodine. This allows to clearly visualize the anomalies of vienna in images.
- The photo. The procedure is carried out to evaluate the functionality of the veins.
- Venous occlusal plethysmography. It allows to measure the volume of blood in the veins of the lower limbs.
After the assessment of the state of the vein the patient is prescribed and tailored it to the course of therapy.
The treatment of varicose veins deep veins
The most reliable and efficient form of treatment is the realization of an operation. Medical therapy may become only a complement to an intervention.
Conservative therapy is the use of:
- medicines anticoagulants, thinning the blood and prevents the formation of blood clots;
- anti-inflammatory drugs to reduce the levels of inflammation;
- drugs that beneficially affect on the structure of the walls of the veins and the straightening stopped the blood flow – these medications are available in pre-formed by the form, as well as ointments and gels for topical application;
- fibrinolitikov, introduced intravenously, with your help, dissolve the small blood clots and clean the venous bed of substances that can affect the process of blood circulation.
Surgical treatment is necessary if conservative methods do not give result, but a pathological process characterized by the tendency to the development of serious complications.
Contraindications to the implementation of the operation:
- ischemic disease of the heart;
- infectious diseases;
- age from 60 years;
- the presence on the skin of acne, whose elements are filled purulent content;
- the period of lactation;
- diabetes mellitus.
When varicose veins the deep veins in the legs are held such types of transactions:
- Sclerotherapy. This method provides for the introduction of a vein damaged adhesive a substance that completely covers its lumen. Gradually, the vessel is excluded from the systemic circulation and replaced by connective tissue. When forms severe varicose veins, sclerotherapy is performed with frequency, because when the scale she has practically no effect.
- Phlebectomy. The essence of the procedure is to remove the affected area of vienna. This method is carried out mainly for the treatment of surface veins, but can also be applied for therapy of veins internal system of circulation.
- Laser coagulation. In the vasculature work the rays, which, thanks to thermal exposed cause the destruction of the vascular wall.
Choice of a particular method depends on the expression of a pathological process.
To avoid the development of varicose veins deep veins of the lower limbs, it is necessary to:
- stop consuming alcoholic drinks, smoking;
- wearing a comfortable and stable shoes, no high heels;
- use mesh compression, which strengthens and supports attenuated vienna;
- to normalize the weight of the body;
- to reduce to a minimum the consumption of fatty foods of animal origin;
- do morning exercises, do physical exercises;
- abandon the physical activity that cause strong tension of the lower limbs.
The people, the professional activity that involves an extended stay of the body in a position, you must perform the discharge exercise during the day.
For this, you need to:
- a few minutes of positioning the foot so that they are above the level of the body (you can play them on a chair);
- in the sitting position, do 20 extender of movements of each foot, taking care to that the muscle of each leg, the maximum boring and relaxed;
- the marching on the spot, imitating the walk;
- get up on your toes, delayed by a few seconds in this position, then curled up on the heel, repeat several times.
It is also useful in the prevention of to carry out drainage massage. It is simple, but effective. You need to:
- massage member rubbing gentle movements, moving from the foot to the joint of the knee;
- tighten the feet with the fingers, pinching them on the side of the surface of the jump: alternately compression and relaxing the fingers, to climb to the knee;
- hit the palms of the arms, moving the right edge to the left.
Varicose veins are the deep veins of the lower limbs – severe pathology, which can cause the formation of blood clots and can cause death of the patient. To avoid this situation, you must start the treatment as soon as possible and, if necessary, to use the surgical approach to the elimination of the problem.