The treatment of varicose veins traditional surgery or laser, is done when the inefficiency of other methods of therapy. The laser beam has a selective impact, therefore, the integrity of the tissues adjacent to the region that is not broken.
What is laser coagulation
Previously, when there is expressed the effect of the conservative treatment of the disease has been carried out operational intervention. If the affected vein is completely removed. After an intervention on the body of the patient remained scars.
Modern laser treatment of the different stages of the varicose veins is not accompanied by painful sensations. The process of rehabilitation of the patient happens very fast.
Laser coagulation affected varicose veins involves the use of laser beam, which has wavelength. Through the cells of the blood, occurs the conversion enters the body ca into thermal energy. In the end the patient is vienna treaty, improving the process of blood circulation.
Indications and contra-indications
The treatment is performed, if the extension of vienna, at the mouth of not more than 10 mm. otherwise, get rid of the problem by means of a laser coagulation not be able to. Also, in the course of the trunk of the vein should be smooth, then the led with ease through her, not find barriers.
Important! The medical procedure does not recur when the affected varicose vein.
The laser treatment and the different stages of the varicose veins is contraindicated in the presence of the following pathologies of the patient that:
- the propensity to the occurrence of thrombophlebitis;
- serious disease of the hematopoietic system;
- inflammatory changes in the exposed area;
- the low mobility of the patient due to the presence of health problems;
- the presence of patients of illness of the patient;
- infectious diseases, accompanied by an increase in the temperature of the body.
Important! To ignore the corresponding counter-indications may appear negative complications, which are difficult to treat.
The laser treatment of varicose veins, the disease is not recommended to resort to a waiting period of the child and during lactation. The professional needs to be very careful to the ill that are diagnosed the following variances: a serious disease of the lung, ulcerative defeat of the stomach, the increase of sugar content in the blood, the presence of a patient of stones in the kidneys, long tubes of bleeding in women, sickle cell, adenoma of the prostate, which flows into the severe form.
Types of laser treatment
When the patient has varicose veins is performed a special laser coagulation (obliteration) affected veins. This procedure is extremely popular in european countries. The treatment of varicose veins allows you to refuse surgical intervention.
To perform laser coagulation varicose veins in the body is made of microscopic of a snip. Through it, the vein affected enter a light guide. This helps to "glue" the damaged, vein diameter, which does not exceed 10 mm. the Procedure is carried out under the supervision of the ultrasound equipment. The probability of medical error is reduced to a minimum.
In some cases undergo percutaneous surgery to correct. Medical manipulation allows to solve the venous grid, which occurs in the initial stage of varicose veins, disease. During the performance of angioplasty correction laser lack of direct contact with the skin. The procedure helps to achieve sustainable results. In this case the diameter of the vein affected should not be more than 3 mm.
How is the procedure
A qualified expert assigns to the patient, which has the laser treatment of varicose veins of the expansion of the dead veins of the inspection. In particular, before the procedure, the patient is recommended to undergo tests that help to identify the following parameters: index of glucose in the body, the clotting time of the blood rh-factor of the patient, the index of prothrombin.
Important! Before laser coagulation, should put themselves doctor in the prominent in relation to the availability of allergy to individual drugs. This will help the trader to choose a safe drug for the anesthesia.
Before you start the procedure, the area of exposure treat razor machine, removing the excess hair. Then, the expert under the control of the ultra-sound produces appropriate markup in the body of the patient, identifying areas of vessels, that you want to remove.
After the execution of careful marking is carried out by the local time to the relief of pain. Then, the specialist makes a small puncture through the skin. Formed in the microscopic hole is inserted a light guide. Your very own near to the victim's vascular valve.
Then, the space near the vessel affected is filled with mortar, with produces the anasthetic properties. It contributes to the resolution of pain and the prevention of tissues from heat exposure. After that, the light tube comes from the power that is required for the coagulation of the vessel affected.
The length of the procedure varies from 30 minutes to 60 minutes. After the execution of laser coagulation in the treated area of the body impose special sales. After 24 hours after the procedure, it is recommended to resort to scanning.
The consequences and possible complications of therapy
Laser coagulation the affected varicose veins can cause complications:
- the temporary reduction of sensitivity in the area of the lower limbs; it occurs in about 40% of patients who received laser coagulation;
- the formation of blood clots;
- the development of surface thrombophlebitis;
- the formation of hematomas in the area of the lower limbs;
- the emergence of spots on the body;
- the education of the seal at the point of impact of the laser beam;
- express the pain that is caused; it may occur in approximately 6% of patients.
Important! If the application of the laser when expressed varicose veins led to the onset of pain, it is allowed to take painkillers.
The cost of a laser treatment varicose veins
Removal of varicose veins modern laser — and expensive-procedure. Its value ranges from 4 to 6 thousand dollars. The price of the procedure depends on several factors: the severity of the disease, the pricing policy of a medical institution, to facilitate the location of the clinic, the region in which you live sick, qualification of doctorate, of quality to be applied in the process of carrying out procedures of equipment.
Advantages and disadvantages of the methodology
Before you venture on such a procedure, such as laser coagulation of dead blood vessels in the legs, should be carefully weigh the advantages and disadvantages of this method.
The main of the virtues of removal of sick veins laser are:
- the procedure is performed in the outpatient setting, there is the need of the establishment of the patient in the hospital;
- when the application of laser coagulation is used local anesthesia;
- the probability of the occurrence of swelling and bruising after the procedure is very low;
- the procedure involves the rapid rehabilitation.
Having a laser treatment, there are negative points:
- medical manipulation are not effective for the execution of a stage of the varicose veins;
- when a comparative large diameter affected vienna has to combine the laser treatment with the implementation of a surgical operation, involving the deep incision of the skin;
- the cost of the procedure is quite high.
The rehabilitation period
Laser coagulation affected varicose veins rarely results in complications adverse. To reduce the likelihood of recurrence of the disease, follow the following recommendations:
- The patient is advised to use mesh compression. The rate of compression should talk directly with your doctor.
- There are 14 days, the patient should abandon the strong load on the lower limbs. The physical activity gradually increase.
- Do not forget about nutrition. It allows for a greater strength of the veins. In the patient's diet must be present fruits of the sea, contributing to the resorption plaques atherosclerotic. When the varicose expansion of the veins useful, and seaweed. This product contains minerals that enable strengthen the blood vessels. In dishes to add natural spices and seasonings (thyme, saffron-of-land). Such spices as beneficial to the composition of the blood.
- In the purposes of prevention, it is recommended to visit phlebologist time in 3-6 months.
- After the treatment the varicose veins through laser advised to stop smoking, alcoholic beverages.
- After the procedure, and useful hiking in the outdoors. Motor activity helps to quench the blood with oxygen.
- If necessary, the patient should take drug with tools that increase the elasticity of venous wall.
In some cases the patient complains about the occurrence of discomfort during the first few days after the exhibition in vienna the laser. The emergence of unpleasant sensations in the majority of cases, is normal. Therefore, the discomfort should not cause concern to the patient.