Varicose veins the pelvic is a pathological state that is characterized long and tiring pain in the lower belly. Most commonly this type of varicose veins appear in women aged 25 to 45 years of age.
If you do not put the diagnosis, the patients years take several medications, treatment of inflammatory diseases, but the pain does not pass. Most often they occur at the end of the menstrual cycle, or after long periods of physical effort heavy.
Causes of the disease
This disease can appear due to the following factors:
- diseases of the circulatory system pregnancy in the pelvic organs ;
- buyer of gravity and the displacement of long-standing or seating;
- some of the characteristics of sexual life and the wrong of protection against pregnancy (for example, interrupted the sexual act;
- hereditary predisposition (weak walls of the blood vessels);
- change of form of the uterus;
- the mechanism for the development of the disease it often becomes a pregnancy.
Patients complain of not passing, strong abdominal pain.
The symptoms and the degree of danger
On the presence of varicose veins of the pelvis can indicate a series of signs. The main ones are the causeless abdominal pain, pelvic area, many times, they unite in the lumbar region or in the groin.
The most common symptoms of varicose veins of the pelvis are:
- Permanent pain caused in the lower part of the belly, because of the long static and dynamic loads.
- At the end of the menstrual cycle, the growing pain.
- Because of the emotional stress physical over-work and cooling, often appear pain crises.
- Throughout the sexual act is felt discomfort, pain in the vagina and vulva, sometimes, the pain remains and after him.
- At the bottom and on the hips, buttocks and the area of the groin appear as nodules.
Confronted with the data symptoms, should immediately seek a specialist. As this disease can have many nasty consequences:
- disturbed activity of the organs of the reproductive system;
- varicose veins can become a counter-indication, of course, according to their generations;
- occurs a sense of anxiety and irritability;
- fear of sexual intercourse.
Diagnose varicose veins in the pelvic is not easy. Before, when the disease has already put an incorrect diagnosis and, therefore, did the wrong treatment, leading to complications. Some of the doctors was unjustified the operation of removal of the uterus, which was drawn by a loss of reproductive and menstrual functions.
In our time, the diagnosis has become more perfect. To identify the disease, we conducted a detailed comprehensive examination of the woman. The doctor, after the encounter with the patient who complains of pain obscure the nature, analyzes the factors that trigger the occurrence of the starting point of the pain syndrome, they see a foot, to find out if there is in the lower extremity as a manifestation of varicose veins. If necessary, the patient sent to the vascular surgeon for advice.
- ultrasonography of the pelvis and lower limbs, which allows you to explore the uterus, the ovaries, and bladder and see if there are varicose veins the pelvic.
- a special study, to identify the characteristics of the blood circulation in the vascular formulations, which is located in the area
- venography, which allows you to see the location of the formation of blood clots.
- diagnostic procedure (to be performed in cases of litigation, to exclude the availability of the communicating of diseases and make the diagnosis).
The stage of the disease
Varicose veins disease-vein of the pelvis can be divided into three phases:
- The first phase characterizes vienna, has increased up to a diameter of 5 mm, top edge left ovarian vein dilated. Primary varicose veins in the pelvis, usually associated with acquired or congenital, insufficiency valvular veins of the ovary.
- The second stage characterizes vienna, has increased up to a diameter of 10 mm. They cover the left ovary is. If you have varicose veins extension of the tubes of the veins and to the right, and ovarian cancer.
- The third stage characterize vienna, increased the diameter to 10 mm. in this phase, occurs varicose veins extension of the right ovary, which approximates the diameter to the left. The reason tertiary varicose veins are gynaecological pathology, in the form of a variety of tumors.
The treatment is administered depending on the stage of the disease.
When the diagnosis of the first or second stage, generally apply to pharmacotherapy and curative gymnastics. When varicose veins the third stage, turned to surgery.
How is performed the treatment of varicose veins in the pelvic
This illness diagnoses and treats vascular surgeon.
When the conservative treatment of varicose veins of the pelvis is treated individually, depending on the stage of the disease.
In the first phase apply only to the conservatives of the technology: the compression of the product, medicines, curative physical education, which help to:
- to normalize the tonus of the venous;
- to avoid the stagnation phenomenon in the vessels pelvic;
- nutritional guidance tissues.
During the course of a medical therapy the doctor prescribes ointment, the receipt of funds to help improve the state of the blood.
Pharmacotherapy apply only during periods of exacerbation.
The conservative treatment must include:
- The cast in the normal state of conditions of work and leisure, in which they are excluded from physical activities and long stay of a patient in a vertical position.
- The correction of the diet. When the disease is very helpful diet, in the form of a healthy diet with a sufficient amount of vegetable fiber, which is necessary for the warning of constipation. Also it is essential and non-animal protein, help the recovery of the walls venous.
- The total failure of the alcohol and nicotine.
- Mandatory use of treatment pantyhose. They help to improve the output of blood venous, plexus groin and buttocks, but also of the veins of the lower limbs.
- Diary of a shower of sensations.
- Physical download exercises, mostly performed lying down.
- Rhythmic breathing.
Pharmacotherapy apply only during periods of exacerbation. Usually, the doctor prescribes special medications. They help to reduce the intensity of headache and get rid of the other symptoms of the disease.
Thanks to a conservative treatment, it is obtained a long remission of the disease, this improves the quality of life of the patients.
If the effect of therapy conservative does not arrive, applies the surgical treatment. As is well known, operative techniques are always associated with risk, therefore, timely treatment your doctor will avoid surgical intervention.