About half of the adult population knows about the varicose veins of the lower limbs first-hand. Most varicose veins suffer the sex, due to hormonal reconstructions and love, uncomfortable, very narrow clothes and shoes. The first signs of varicose veins usually remain not noticed, but during the time they appear not only beauty, but the serious complications, that can affect significantly the life-style.
The causes of the appearance of the disease
The blood circulating around the body throughout life, but for that she rose, with the lower limbs to the heart, veins have valves that prevent backflow of current. During the time that they may lose tone, leaving the vessels become more fragile and are more likely to suffer from vienna, located in the area of the legs and feet, but also occur lesions in the stomach and pelvic organs.
The main causes of the appearance of varicose veins of the lower limbs:
- The lack of physical activity, sedentary lifestyle;
- Prolonged exposure in standing or sitting, frequent the seat in the position of the foot on the leg;
- Heavy strenuous physical exercises, especially, a lot of times this applies to professional athletes;
- Hereditary factor, a vascular abnormality of the tissue;
- The hormonal changes in the body: pregnancy, menopause, hormone therapy;
- Poor diet: the abuse oily and harmful food, flour, and fast food;
- The excess weight;
- Smoking and alcohol consumption;
- Wearing a narrow-marked clothes, and the uncomfortable high-heeled shoes.
Signs of varicose veins
The first symptoms of varicose veins of the lower limbs, often go unnoticed. But this is the stage of varicose veins it is recommended that you take measures to prevent the appearance of complications. Later phases easier to understand, in the picture of the varicose veins of the lower limbs.
See the vascular surgeon, if you have one of the following symptoms:
- Weight in the lower limbs;
- The swelling;
- The feeling of fatigue of the legs;
- Burning and pain in the lower limbs;
- Cramps in legs during the night;
- The speakers varicose veins, the manifestation of capillary varicose veins, knitted;
- The color changes of the skin in the extremities, the pigmentation.
The worsening the varicose veins of the lower limbs, often at night, in the heat and after exercise. For before you start sweating advanced vienna, in the skin, in the execution phase appear crying trophic ulcer, grows the scar tissue from subcutaneous fat.
The stage of development of varicose veins
Highlight the various stages of developing varicose veins, each of which has certain characteristics:
- The initial phase (compensation) varicose veins of extension is characterized by the appearance of only cosmetic on the skin – spider veins, no discomfort they do not bring;
- In a second phase, the varicose veins occur mild sensation of pain, especially during the night, a small swelling, at night, and the veins become more visible;
- In the third stage, the symptoms manifest themselves more bright, there is a heaviness in the legs, swelling, fatigue and burning sensation in the muscles, cramps, night in the calves are becoming painful, changes the color of the skin – pigmentation appears;
- Decompensation – the fourth stage of the development of varicose veins – can't be taken lightly: it dramatically increases the size of varicose veins, the legs are constantly swollen in the area stop and of the ankles, feet, often pain, occur convulsions and itchy. Perhaps the education trophic ulcers and thrombophlebitis.
Many patients do not pay attention to the varicose veins of the extension, considering that this is only a cosmetic defect, which will not bring about without serious consequences. But this is a misconception, varicose veins is dangerous and can really ruin the life of the patient.
If not treated, can develop such serious diseases such as thrombophlebitis (inflammation of the wall of the veins), thrombosis (formation of clots), it is possible the emergence of bleeding, the extended veins. Because of this, the color of the skin may become cyanotic or blush. Appeared a blood clot, the magician,can get up the vessels of the lungs, where the partial or total obstruction of the vessel, it will be the cause of the development of serious disease – thromboembolism pulmonary artery, which often ends lethal.
The wound in the skin to heal over time, it is stopped, the regeneration process of the epidermis when varicose veins, which leads to the emergence of trophic ulcers. Often, the inflammation along with the varicose veins dermatitis and eczema, the possibility of splashing of secondary infection, which can cause a blood infection, sepsis, and lead to the amputation of the member.
The treatment of varicose veins
As in any disease, varicose veins of the extension the easier to resolve in the initial phase. To get rid of varicose veins use the conservative treatment, which include the therapy of the drug, waking up, wearing mesh compression and revenue folk. During the execution of the varicose expansion of the sun of the lower limbs, it is recommended that a surgical intervention, there are several ways to perform the operation, including and without injury.
Conservative forms of
Regardless of the stage of development of the disease, it is recommended to review the food, add the diet of more fresh fruits and vegetables, reduce the consumption of junk food. You should also physical exercise light-weight, that will strengthen the muscles of the lower limbs.
Excellent results shows the treatment of varicose veins of the extension, enlarged hot tub and contrast shower. They improve blood circulation and stimulate the work of the venous valves.
Popular methods best apply to the initial varicose veins expansion, or as part of a comprehensive therapy. It is recommended to use as tools for internal use and for local application.
- Mix in equal proportions cut up classic soap, pork fat, onions and wheat. Received apply the mixture all over the lower limb during the night and then wrap a cloth or film to create a special effect;
- Fill 10 chestnuts or 50 g of bark in 500 ml of vodka and put the liquid into a glass storage capacity. Let it rest well the stopper of the bottle, in a dark place, periodically shake the bottle. 21 days strain the infusion. Take your need for food before 30 drops of divorces in 2 St. l. water. This helps to strengthen the blood vessels and stimulate blood circulation.
One of the alternative methods of solution for varicose veins expansion is hirudotherapy – the use of leeches. This therapeutic method is only carried out when tromboflebitex. But there is the risk of getting infection and development of the venous, haemorrhage, therefore, this method is not approved by the majority of doctors.
In cases of treatment of varicose veins of the lower limbs can only be surgical. Convex the vessels no longer return to its original position due to the conservative ways, therefore, necessary to carry out an operation. Modern techniques practically do not bring any negative consequences for the organism, have a minimum duration of rehabilitation.
The indications of surgical treatment:
- The significant increase of the veins under the skin;
- Several trophic ulcer;
- The risk of developing venous thromboembolism;
- Strong, swelling, tiredness of the feet and the sharp pain.
These for operation refer to pregnancy, infectious diseases, coronary artery disease, disease, pyoderma and eczema.
Type of operation, in which there is no need to use a scalpel: in the vein affected is introduced to the laser, the beam which seals the inner wall of the vessel. The procedure to undergo under local anesthesia, its duration is not more than 2 hours. Recommended the use of capillaries with a size of up to 1 cm, but is allowed the achievement, and with larger diameter. Missing the recovery period, immediately after the treatment, the patient can return to your usual activities of life.
Laser therapy prescribed for patients with cardiovascular diseases, sexual diseases, have high blood pressure and in cases in which it is contra-indicated intervention operational.
Laser coagulation helps to get rid not only of varicose veins of the lower limbs, but also of trophic ulcers.
Under the influence of microwave frequencies of the radio closes the opening in the patient vienna, without cuts and wounds of the skin. Therefore, the method of ablation by radiofrequency is mAlinvasionen, do not need rehabilitation and is performed under local anesthesia. After the procedure leaves no scars and marks of intervention, has not stopped the work.
The course has the duration of only 7 days, and the impact continues to no more than 30 minutes into a vein.
This procedure is possible at any stage of the development of the disease, when the size of the vessel does not exceed 1 cm in diameter. The essence of the method consists in the fact that it is injected into a vein a small amount of SKlprosanta – special substances, SKlevaldemo venous of the soil, after which the capillary is not more involved in the process of blood circulation.
The rehabilitation period is missing, after manipulation, you can immediately walk. Within one month after the completion of the SKlergoterapie it is recommended to use corrective bed.
The classic flbecome
When expressed symptoms of venous insufficiency, sometimes, undergo the classic operation for removal of veins, but in recent years her more often, replace it with other more secure types of intervention.
During the operation is removed the damaged superficial or deep, and normalizes the circulation of blood in the member. This method provides for the encounter in the hospital and a long recovery period of up to six months.
Varicose veins of the lower limbs, affects men and women of any age. This disease spoils the appearance of the feet, brings discomfort, and with the absence of treatment can lead to severe consequences, such as amputation and death. In the initial phase of the development of the disease, many patients confuse varicose veins normal the tiredness of the feet, the disease continues to evolve, even that is not a manifestation of their main symptoms. There are various forms of therapy, which include surgical intervention and methods conservative.